Official Game Thread: Hawks - Celtics

lethalweapon3

That game was crazy. I applaud the effort in a very hostile environment. We got sufficient paint points while making them settle for jumpers, that they hit. I can live with that. We gotta guard the three line better though and that zone was pathetic, giving up uncontested lay-ups. Where they do that? Drew showed his meddle against Doc. It's official: The Josh and Al Hi-Lo is the most dependable play in the NBA today. We're like a secret society where we're the only ones who know it. I've never considered Josh a great player until now. He's Great. Yet I wouldn't want him on my team. Let's Go.

• Premium Member

That game was crazy. I applaud the effort in a very hostile environment. We got sufficient paint points while making them settle for jumpers, that they hit. I can live with that. We gotta guard the three line better though and that zone was pathetic, giving up uncontested lay-ups. Where they do that? Drew showed his meddle against Doc. It's official: The Josh and Al Hi-Lo is the most dependable play in the NBA today. We're like a secret society where we're the only ones who know it. I've never considered Josh a great player until now. He's Great. Yet I wouldn't want him on my team. Let's Go.

I respectfully disagree...We gave that game away with careless turn overs. And not using his best ball hadlers down the stretch. The high low play to Horford is a surprise play not an offense

lethalweapon3 said this in the game chat and it is the perfect description of Josh:

"Josh can be the mortar but he insists on being the keystone"

I just got to watch the game today and man this one really hurt! Exactly why I wouldn't want the Celtics in the playoffs as we cannot beat a team that plays good defense. Between this game and the Lakers game I swear I feel like I'm about ready to have the big one.