• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

790 the zone is saying that Josh was benched

Wurider05

I would love to believe that Drew made a decision that put Josh in his place but until this can be validated by a source other than 790, that also announced a bogus trade at the deadline involving Josh, then I must assume this to be intriguing but possibly just false.

The original issue arose from a reporter asking Drew after the Miami game about Josh's injury and why Josh didnt play from the middle of the 3rd Q - Larry chuckled and said 'let's just call it a coaches decision'. Do with it what you will.

Their signal is too weak for anyone to hear them outside the perimeter........which is sad. I did catch the Danny Ferry interview on 680 this morning though.............but there was no mention of Smith being suspended. Ferry was out scouting conference tournaments last nights for the draft. He said he was going to watch the Hawks / Lakers game this morning.

I'm sure he had a good time watching the tape. Held them under our points allowed average and outrebounded one of the best rebounding teams. With Josh, it wouldn't be farfetched to assume our offensive rebounds would've been around 6 instead of 9, three point attempts would've been 8-24 instead of 22, assists probably could've gone up a couple to 24 with an extra steal and a block with also a couple more turnovers and an extra personal foul or two. I'm saying we lose that game close, like we did a few weeks back in LA. If the media actually watched us, they'd know we are a superior team, and Coach Drew figured as much, benching our stat sheet stuffer and playing a guy fresh out the D-League. I think he wanted to illustrate just how bad of a coach D'Antoni is. Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

I know Josh heals rather quickly, but a truly "sprained knee" is no joke. If he' s out there tonight moving without a limp, then the injury may have been over blown which automatically, to me, says something ain't quite right.

I know Josh heals rather quickly, but a truly "sprained knee" is no joke. If he' s out there tonight moving without a limp, then the injury may have been over blown which automatically, to me, says something ain't quite right.

He looks spry to me. You don't recover from a sprained knee in 3 days.