• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Nets

lethalweapon3

ESPN has Teague and Josh day to day, I think I saw somewhere that Teague wasnt starting but will play. Even in limited minutes he needs to look like himself and take some pressure off Devin. The two meetings in January Teague averaged 25 and 10.The Nets can't run with us. We keep em off the offensive glass and the free throw line, Kyle makes 'em take a timeout, we win by 6.

• Like 1

• Moderators

It'll be fun to see Petro play big minutes against Lopez (with Zaza out of commission) and his old team. He won't start, but LD is suggesting he'll face up against B-Lo quite a bit. He's shot 7 for 10 in two outings against the Nets and averaged 5.5 rebounds in under 14 minutes per game. ExNets Harris and Stevenson will draw Deron and Joe.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3

Wow . . . Teague ended up with 15 assists tonight, and found his shot in that 4th quarter.

That game never felt like the Hawks was going to lose it, but they needed to create some space between they and the Nets. Once that happened, the Nets folded up and died.

105-93 final...my prediction was 103-91...12 point spread and almost nailed the final score...wish I woulda bet my net worth on it..lol

Pretty damn good dude . . even though you had the game going into double OT to get that score. The Hawks really turned it on in that 4th quarter. Wished they played like that all the time.