• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Let's Lose Hawks!

Nicholasp27

• Premium Member

To win the East you have to beat the Heat. I want to get the 4th seed and have a first round matchup against the Nets. It is our best chance to advance and we need that extra home game. The Heat probably won't lose, but I'll take them after an easy first round series against Milwaukee over a tough series in the second round that helps them refocus. I remember reading that we can swap first round picks with the Nets. So getting a seed higher than them doesn't matter. We also have the Houston pick this year too, so we will be alright come draft time. I don't foresee the Hawks winning a championship but I'm still going to root for playoff wins and getting that 4 seed seems to be our best bet.

I agree with the OP; however we're only 1 game ahead of Chicago for the chance to face New York or Indy in the first round and both are on fire right now. We're just 1 game behind NJ for homecourt and the 4th seed. At this point, I'd rather see us leap past NJ and host the first round and then see where things take us.

I hate to wish it, but I want to face the team with the big injury between now and when the playoffs start. I feel it coming. West, Chandler, Lopez, Garnett, somebody. The way Thibideau has been running his team into the ground, Id be surprised and pissed if we lost to them and would be a valid reason to forgo Drew's extension. Nate Robinson starts for goodness sake.