• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Knicks

lethalweapon3

0-7 is the same thing as 0-0 if you ask me. I'm not watching the game, but it don't surprise me that one of the best scorers in the game is putting up points regardless who is guarding him. LOL

I would be more worried about our best player.

Edited by AHawks89

0-7 is the same thing as 0-0 if you ask me. I'm not watching the game, but it don't surprise me that one of the best scorers in the game is putting up points regardless who is guarding him. LOL

That's like saying 0 - 7 FG is the same as 0 - 0 FG. It's the same in points, but one player is wasting scoring opportunities.

Doesn't matter now though. This game is ova.

That's like saying 0 - 7 FG is the same as 0 - 0 FG. It's the same in points, but one player is wasting scoring opportunities.

Doesn't matter now though. This game is ova.

You can see it like that, that's fine. But I don't think it's the same because when you miss a FT, you don't have the team already half way down the court ready for the easy bucket. I just find it funny that people are ignoring other peoples ploor play, and blaming it someone who isn't our best player. Joe Johnson was our leader and took all the blame regardless what he did, and now Al is our leader, but he get's away with his soft play and bad shooting night, but Josh doesn't.

^^ This should get the people come out after the losses to release their anger. Posted Image

Edited by AHawks89

Like I said in the chat, at least we have the Braves.

We know what the Hawks are gonna do:

1) Lose against good teams

2) Shoot poorly from the charity stripe

3) Not play well if on national tv

4) Flame out in the playoffs

5) Josh Smith will freestyle on offense, we will probably get outrebounded, and Korver will hit a 3.

At least with the Braves, their offense, and their core players under control for several more year, they will keep us all entertained and excited about the future.

• Like 1

Preview of the playoffs. Teams will not let Teague and Horford kill them with pick and roll. They will make others beat them and that is bad for us. The Nets are our best chance to get out of 1st. Quit worrying about making ECFinals.

I kinda figured Mack would be our undoing tonight, even though I been chalked this one up as a loss with or without Devin. Its virtually impossible to beat a contender with Joshua Smith on your squad.As sickening as they are, the opposing bandwagon crowds in Phillips are becoming a phenomenon. I'm surprised Bob Ley hasn't done an Outside The Lines or some sh@t about it. Just added incentive to handle Philly. Let's Go.

• Like 2

Keep shooting 3s Josh. Unbelievable.But Josh claims he's an unselfish player that loves to pass the ball. So why doesn't he pass it to one of his teammates who also happens to be leading the NBA in 3 pt percentage?Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I would be more worried about our best player.

u need some knee pads?

• Like 1