• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Ok so Indy it is!

CODHAWKSFAN

• Premium Member

David West is usually tough against the Hawks from what I remember.... And looking at the stats, it seems to be true. This season he averaged 21PPG on 53% shooting... And I think DW has played well against the Hawks in seasons past also. The scary thing is that if you look at George, West, Hill or Hibbert.... The Hawks didn't stop any of them. Team vs. team.... It's tough to see where the Hawks advantages are. Maybe Teague has a huge series. I think Teague and Josh really have to outplay Hill and West. I don't think we can count on Korver/Stevenson outplaying George/Lance Stephenson. ZaZa is a loss in this series... A bigger loss than Lou Williams to be honest. ZaZa averaged 11 points and 14 rebounds in the two wins against Indiana. Ivan isn't the rebounder off the bench that ZaZa is. Tough loss.

Zaza and Lou going down had a lot to do with our record after we started 20-10. Zaza didn't play in the playoffs last year either. I love the dude, but he has constantly been injured it seems since he logged all of those minutes after Horford got hurt last year.

Zaza and Lou going down had a lot to do with our record after we started 20-10. Zaza didn't play in the playoffs last year either. I love the dude, but he has constantly been injured it seems since he logged all of those minutes after Horford got hurt last year.

Lou really isn't that great. The team was only 22-17 with him in the line up

Edited by Hotlanta1981

• Premium Member

Lou really isn't that great. The team was only 22-17 with him in the line up

He is probably our best player after Horford/Josh/Teague though. Being the 4th best player on the Hawks isn't something to brag about, but we did miss his scoring. I bet we would have been a top 4 team in the East with Lou. It all worked out well though, I'm happy with the matchup and our picks.