• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Does Anyone Else Feel...

PSSSHHHRRR87

Defensively, I agree. Having a 7 footer that can defend is, for sure, a plus. Rebounding though, not so much. Rebounding is all effort. Rodman was 6'8...prolly the best one ever. There are so many long rebounds now because all of the jump shots deep that SF's can average as many boards as a true center.

A center can create rebounding opportunties though by being a wide body boxing out and allowing teamates to grab the rebound which would increase the teams rebounding rate.Cant just look at raw rebounding numbers to determine the importance of a center when it comes to rebounding.

No way Ferry wants Bynum. Just doesn't seem like the Ferry type of player.

Yea, way more likely to go after Pekovic, Splitter, Hickson and even Jefferson before he considers Bynum. Ferry keeps mentioning "culture change" and "flexibility", spending anything above the MLE on an apathetic player who you'd be lucky to get 60 games out of clashes with that message.

A center can create rebounding opportunties though by being a wide body boxing out and allowing teamates to grab the rebound which would increase the teams rebounding rate.Cant just look at raw rebounding numbers to determine the importance of a center when it comes to rebounding.

True. I agree with that.

Actually.

What we should do is put down some money on Byron Mullens.

The guy has talent and is a good match with Horf.

While I'll always want Buckeyes on the Hawks, I'm not sure here Diesel. He's a headcase and has a lot of baggage that could rear it's head at anytime. Sure if we could get him at the right price, I'm all in, I just don't know what that is? He loves shooting three's, average rebounder, and not good on defense...really lazy. He likes to shoot and score, which isn't bad I suppose, and may complement Horf well....I just don't know what price....