• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Piling on Marvin

benhillboy

Korver is a coach on the floor. His one on one defense is poor, sure. But he talks and tells his teammates where to be and go. That can't be dismissed. All around, he's just a better player than Marvin.

Korver is BY FAR superior to Marvin - not because Korver is great but - because Marvin never delivered what was expected.

Korver's BBIQ is like light-years ahead of Marvin. Let's remember - Marvin can even complete layups/dunks when pursued.

He double dribbles or just fails.

KK is not above Marvin in BBIQ so much because he is ultra-smart (although he is pretty smart) - but primarily because Marvin is possibly the dumbest professional basketball player ever to play the game - on the planet earth - not involved with drugs.

Marvin is "the Natural" when it comes to <BBIQ.

• Premium Member

If Korver had Marvin's athletic ability then Korver would be an All star small forward. Every glaring weakness in Marvin's game is what Korver has in spades.

I can't think of one game in Marvin's career where he gave anywhere near the effort Korver gives on a nightly basis.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

If Korver had Marvin's athletic ability then Korver would be an All star small forward. Every glaring weakness in Marvin's game is what Korver has in spades.

I can't think of one game in Marvin's career where he gave anywhere near the effort Korver gives on a nightly basis.

This is because Korver has heart. Marvin has none. That's the problem. The right physique, the right intangibles but no heart. He's the cowardly Lion of Basketball.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Strange, but true.

Each of us, when we look, see exactly what we want to see.

And, what we don't want to see isn't there to see.

Check out these posts on Marvin. They're all over the place.

Check out some married couples. you may hear:

"I don't know what she sees in him."

"Boy, she must be great at something. She sure didn't win him

with her looks."

And, divorced couples:

"He's super great athlete, looks so hansome. Too bad he will

not work at anything and runs around all the time."

"She's a super model. Great eye candy. Stuck on her self.

Wants some one to wait on her. Will not do anything."

What you see on the surface is not always what you get. Remember,

beauty is skin deep. Ugly goes all the way to the bone. And,

"Looking don't last. Cookin' do."

Marvin was the worst player in the NBA. Yet, all the time he was a Hawk

he made the starting five and played starter minutes. Something wrong

here. It can't be both ways.

Oh well. No one can really figure out everything.

! ! !

• Like 1

This isn't that hard to figure out for me...In my career (covering multiple jobs) I have always felt that it is important to work for you "team"...if things are tough you try to make them better. If you ar lucky to be in a good situation - work hard to keep things going in the right direction.

Marvin is (was) simply clueless