• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anybody Watching the Nets?

benhillboy

All I know is that the Nets look damn good right now. That move and pass that Deron just did to set up Lopez was SICK.

The Hawks definitely did the right thing in "tanking" those final 2 games. No way I wanted to face that team in Round 1. If JJ and especially Gerald Wallace can get back right, along with Deron and Lopez playing like they are right now, they'll push the Heat in Round 2 a little further than people think they will.

• Moderators

The Bulls are nobody and the fact they are in the playoffs should be attributed to Tom Thibodeau. Their best offensive players sans Rose is Boozer and Nate Robinson. Not trying to discount the Nets, but the Bulls ain't that great especially with Noah hurt... Bulls are currently down by 25 at halftime. If anything, the Nets are showing us why having a legit center IS important and should be priority number one this offseason.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• Premium Member

Glad we're not their first round victim.

A few days ago I talked about them being a vet team. Lopez and Deron are unfreakinstoppable. Miami will not have a cake walk if they play Brooklyn.

Bulls are getting embarassed. and of course joe johnson has been mostly a no show as usual in the playoffs.

:laugh: Once D-will started playing like a top 10 player again I knew we should of avoided them at all cost. They are a HORRIBLE matchup for us.

Brook lopez is looking like shaq at there.

D-will is straight dominating. Imagine teague trying to guard him?

the nets have been murdering the bulls and the refs have let them get away with it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

The Bulls are nobody and the fact they are in the playoffs should be attributed to Tom Thibodeau. Their best offensive players sans Rose is Boozer and Nate Robinson. Not trying to discount the Nets, but the Bulls ain't that great especially with Noah hurt... Bulls are currently down by 25 at halftime. If anything, the Nets are showing us why having a legit center IS important and should be priority number one this offseason.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Bulls are no. 5 in defensive effeciency no. 2 in Def PPG and Brooklyn is scoring on them at will.

• Like 1

Glad we're not their first round victim.

A few days ago I talked about them being a vet team. Lopez and Deron are unfreakinstoppable. Miami will not have a cake walk if they play Brooklyn.

You can't forget about Reggie Evans. As long as they have him, Lopez's lack of rebounding doesn't mean much.

• Moderators

The Bulls are no. 5 in defensive effeciency no. 2 in Def PPG and Brooklyn is scoring on them at will.

Defense only matters if you can turn it into points on the other end. The Bulls were also 25th in FG% and dead last in PPG in the regular season. Plus, Noah has a foot injury and their once backup center now plays in Houston. They don't have an answer for Lopez or DW5. I don't care what the numbers say, the Bulls suck without Rose.

Hawks need to learn from the Bulls and play with toughness and urgency on Wednesday.

Much easier said than done. It's a world of difference between Thibideau and Drew as well as Josh and the Sudanese Brit who keeps taking his supposed All-Star Forward coaches' votes by actually playing to his strengths. I kinda miss old Hinrich, too. When he's healthy, if he don't do nothing else he's gonna defend and make every possession tough. He busts through screens that Jeff wants no part of. Edited by benhillboy

Noah is key for that teams victory without Rose.

I really wish Noah was our starting center and move Al to the PF. That would be awesome chemistry and they would reunite again to win another championship. Posted Image

That I like - Noah has a bum foot and playing his hard. He is playing limited minutes but playing them hard.

Noah is key for that teams victory without Rose.

I really wish Noah was our starting center and move Al to the PF. That would be awesome chemistry and they would reunite again to win another championship. Posted Image

I'm too lazy to do the math. Would it be possible to S&T Smoove for Noah? Or, are the Bulls too far over the cap to be a S&T partner?