• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Anybody Watching the Nets?

benhillboy

That was epic. I commend Joe playing pretty damn well with plantar fasciitis, but Little Nate stole the show with one of the better playoff performances youll ever see, let alone Joakim showing Rose how to man up. If we were half as tough as the Bulls, we'd have a win and a close loss instead of an embarrassing 0-2 deficit. If you look at Hinrich for Korver as a straight up swap, we got the most out of it during the regular season. Love Kyle to death, but boy do I wish we could swap back for the playoffs. Hill and Augustin probably wouldn't have scored yet and Drew would have no choice but to place superior defenders Stephenson and Jones on George. I like the Knicks team the most in the East, but I'll be damned if the Bulls and Thibedeau aren't the resident Tough Guys of the Conference. Y'all know Carlesimo just sealed his casket in Brooklyn.

Edited by benhillboy

Hey North...care to come back and talk about how the Nets are in so much better position than the hawks are right now? Bc they made such great moves to put them in such great shape for the present and foreseeable future right while we're just sucking right?

"100 million doesn't buy you what it used to" -Jalen RoseThe Nets still have a chance, slight as it may be, to salvage the series but they need to look long and hard at themselves and figure out what the hell they are doing because this may very well be their peak with that core. I hope Billy King didnt take long to sign that extension as I'm sure Prok would pull it off the table after witnessing this debacle.

Glad we're not their first round victim.

A few days ago I talked about them being a vet team. Lopez and Deron are unfreakinstoppable. Miami will not have a cake walk if they play Brooklyn.

I'm glad we're not Joe Johnson's victim or the victim of a stupid gm who has locked up 20+ million dollars in a fallen star.