• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Anybody Going to Game 3?

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

The Hawks did not fail us! Got the win and ready for Game 4! Le'go! Oh, and I preferred the 300 level. I sat in the 200's earlier in the year and I was cramped. Had plenty of leg room in 316. I was row A, so of course I had more room, but the floor felt deeper which was nice for us taller folks. lolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

The Hawks did not fail us! Got the win and ready for Game 4! Le'go! Oh, and I preferred the 300 level. I sat in the 200's earlier in the year and I was cramped. Had plenty of leg room in 316. I was row A, so of course I had more room, but the floor felt deeper which was nice for us taller folks. lolSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I felt the same thing with those seats in the 200 section. I either go up to the 300s or pay the extra for the lower 100 section. I guess that's what happens when you attempt to fit a 19,000 seat venue where a 16,000 one once stood. You gotta compromise something....

I felt the same thing with those seats in the 200 section. I either go up to the 300s or pay the extra for the lower 100 section. I guess that's what happens when you attempt to fit a 19,000 seat venue where a 16,000 one once stood. You gotta compromise something....

I will never again sit in the 200 section unless is row A or B. My husband doesn't like heights so 300's are out ( says he feels like he is falling over) so we typically sit in the 100's.