• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Thinking about Teague, Horf, and D-12.

Diesel

For those of you that want Howard, apart from the Lakers not making the playoffs, I can' think of any better way to end his season in LA.

I agree man. He wanted out of Orlando because of the same thing that just happened in LA. 1st and 2nd round exits.

A lot of people on this board buy whatever the TNT panel says. Last night all of a sudden as soon as the Lakers debacle ends, they have countless criticisms of Dwight and his game, the ones I've seen for years. Take their word for it and leave him wherever he is since I cant seem to talk sense into you. We'll be better for it. He evidently thinks winning is as easy as SVG made it seem, if that isn't weird enough, apparently now they're great buddies. I'll be glad when he retires like Shaq and Yao and Nash soon. Players who aren't worth all the discussion and contreversey they create when there are 100 players more worthy of recognition for actually being well-rounded players and people. Some of the same people wanted Nash here for some reason I'll never understand.

Edited by benhillboy

D12 soon to next baby mama says she wants him in Houston cuz he is taking all the blame in LA... Too lazy to post link.

Considering Dwight has like 5 baby mamas, I doubt he listens to what they say...

• Like 1

http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tim-duncan-deal-with-it.gif

I'm giggling like a school boy after hearing his first joke over here.

Nobody has Dwight's back in LA, that's crystal clear. Josh and Al would go to war with him and he'll get total support from the entire city and organization. I think it's agreed upon this team needs a "36 mpg" center to advance further in the playoffs. We are paying Ferry to bring the best players into the fold but he can't spend too much time chasing a guy that may always be 3 steps ahead. I'm hoping he has enough fillers in the league to know which free agents are genuinely interested.

• Like 1

http://www.everyjoe.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tim-duncan-deal-with-it.gif

I'm giggling like a school boy after hearing his first joke over here.

Nobody has Dwight's back in LA, that's crystal clear. Josh and Al would go to war with him and he'll get total support from the entire city and organization. I think it's agreed upon this team needs a "36 mpg" center to advance further in the playoffs. We are paying Ferry to bring the best players into the fold but he can't spend too much time chasing a guy that may always be 3 steps ahead. I'm hoping he has enough fillers in the league to know which free agents are genuinely interested.

I thought D12 staying in LA was a lock but after this sweep and Howard's obvious disgust the Lakers are going to have to do a selling job to keep him in LA now. Atlanta and Houston are IMO the best fits. Dallas is very old in the tooth and Cuban has not shown any player loyalty except to Dirk. Who will be playing in Dallas other than Dirk next season is anyone's guess.

Furthermore from a team perspective, Howard needs to be on a good perimeter team. Both Houston and us are in the top ten for 3pt shots taken and 3pt shooting %. It is going to be very interesting watching this off-season unfold.

Edited by Buzzard

• Premium Member

No way Horford is moved. He is a legit star on an extreamly team friendly contract.

Horford is a really good player, but he's not a "star". That said, I too don't think he's going anywhere. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he was because Ferry will try to put his own stamp on this team.

Horford is a really good player, but he's not a "star". That said, I too don't think he's going anywhere. Just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he was because Ferry will try to put his own stamp on this team.

Horford could very well be a star like Bosh is a star if he can just play 30 mpg at PF. There have been plenty of all-star and even a few HOF PF's that did not get 20 a night. Not getting all giddy and saying Horf is a HOF, just stating a fact.

He is a much bigger presence at PF on both ends of the floor. And though West would never admit this, he probably hopes Horford is on Hibbert as well come game five.