• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2nd round.

Diesel

I like both picks. The Alford kid was projected by some as a first rounder. Seems like we've really worked on suring up our secondary but with only Osi to play defensive end, I'm not sure how Dmitroff plans to have any semblance of a pass rush unless he can sign Abraham or Freeney.

I like both picks. The Alford kid was projected by some as a first rounder. Seems like we've really worked on suring up our secondary but with only Osi to play defensive end, I'm not sure how Dmitroff plans to have any semblance of a pass rush unless he can sign Abraham or Freeney.

You're probably gonna get Abraham to come back for pennies on the dollar compared to last year. The Falcons didn't really have any huge weaknesses other than CB and seemed to get some good players here to fill those. Interesting that Dimitroff went CB in rounds 1 and 2 when you guys told me how good he is at finding CBs late in the draft. Hope for y'alls sake that he's as good finding them early.

Of course the 49ers are just dominating this draft with the DE's they took and the Ravens got 2 outstanding players in the 1st and 2nd round. Man oh man what I wouldn't give to have Ozzie as the Dolphins GM.

My main issue is we still have no pass rush. We can't cover TEs either. I wanted Jenkins at 60. But, I tend to trust TD. <br /><br />Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2<br /><br />

• Premium Member

So are the Falcons happy with their 2nd round pick?

I was hoping that Tank of Hunt would have fell to us. I would have even looked at Moore out of TAMU. That being said, I think with our pick we have a guy who could probably be a punt returner. I don't like his height, but I do like his aggressiveness. I'm putting a lot of hope into Trufant and hoping that he can come in and be like his brother.

The more I look at it the more I like it. Not only did we need a starter on the other side of asante but we needed his eventual replacement as well. He's not gonna play at a top leveling longer and I think we found that guy in Alford. He also address a need in kick return so I'm good with it.

My one problem with the draft is we still haven't addressed the pass rush. But our secondary should be very good in a couple if years with the two corners.I agree with Dol that Abe might come back for one more tear on the cheap. I still wouldn't mind an upgrade at LB either. I actually like our on-line. Baker, Blaylock, Konz, Johnson, Holmes. A lot of youth but a lot of size as well. You can switch out Johnson for Manly as wellSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

My one problem with the draft is we still haven't addressed the pass rush. But our secondary should be very good in a couple if years with the two corners.I agree with Dol that Abe might come back for one more tear on the cheap. I still wouldn't mind an upgrade at LB either. I actually like our on-line. Baker, Blaylock, Konz, Johnson, Holmes. A lot of youth but a lot of size as well. You can switch out Johnson for Manly as wellSent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
Looks like the 2 DEs we did select are both known for there pass rushing skillsets. Plus Osi Abraham (maybe), I'd say we did address it.