• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 4

lethalweapon3

Can we PLEASE for the love of God STOP sagging off of George Hill? He's had a couple of 3's almost go in after taking wide open shots because our PG's keep sagging into the lane to help out. This is going to come back and bite us in the ass if we don't stop it.

• Like 1

Arguably Josh's best playoff game as a pro. He's had better statistical games, but not in a game of this magnitude. The fact that he's shot 16 FTs in this game, is noteworthy in itself.

If he played like this all the time, he'd OWN Atlanta.

Great game Josh. Way to bring it tonight.

And thank you too Korver. Finally made some shots tonight. Huge shots at that ( via Josh assists )

• Like 3

I was wrong about this team. They are showing heart and grit. They've won two more games than I thought they would. Keep making me look foolish Hawks! Go grab the next game in Indiana.

• Like 3

Josh was awesome tonight and we needed the excellent shooting from Kyle and Tolliver but we also got some HUGE minutes from Petro tonight! I was really confused why he didn't get any minutes (that I can remember) in the 2nd half after how well he played. I hope that there's nothing wrong with him. Devin also played some great minutes for us and helped to settle us down. But definitely player of the game was Josh!! I really hope to see us keep us this energy and toughness to the next game in Indiana so that we can win it and come home to try and close this thing out in 6.

Outstanding Team Win All Around. Let's Go, for Gay Jay. Drew Haters, he ain't so bad making those adjustments, eh? Making the bigger team adjust now, eh? Eh!?And I still hate Josh shooting threes, make or miss. Fool. Great game though.

Edited by benhillboy
  • Like 1