• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks - Pacers GAME 5

lethalweapon3

Name someone who stands further back on FT than josh

Ivan Johnson.

Watch him the next time he shoots a FT.

You know who's teaching them that, right?

Nick Van Exel.

He stood even further back than what Josh and Ivan do. It prevented him from shooting most of his FTs long. I guess that is the case for Josh and Ivan.

I think Indy ran their best most versatile play on that last possession but everyone helped each other and forced the miss. They tried to attack Kyle but he hustled and the team filled in. I love that type of sh@t at the end of a half even down a few points. Drew should reference that play as how they should buckle down on D in th second half. Somebody club West over his damn noggin. Let's Go.

Hawks are playing pretty bad and only down 7 at the half. If Al, Josh and Teague can have average 2nd halfs, we should be able to win.Josh was trying to do way too much himself in the first half. All that "Josh Smith" talk from the media got to his head obviously. He needs to stick to his game.Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

LOL . . . the 3 sides of Josh

- bricked a 3

- got a great steal on the other end

- but kept the ball on the fast break and threw it to the bench

Yeah Josh.

Jeez I understand not liking some things Josh does but that play was not Josh's fault, Teague needed to keep running to exactly where Josh threw it and he would have had an easy 3 attempt. Josh was terrific in the 1st half and now that he's only got 2 fouls going into the 2nd half and should be good and rested I'm looking for a BIG half from him.

So far we haven't attempted hardly any 3's, West and Hibbert have played as well as they can, Horford has been a ghost and somehow we're still easily in striking distance. I love our chances in the 2nd half and think we're going to steal this one as I don't see the Pacers being able to play as well in the 2nd half and I think we'll play better.