• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I'm more interested in seeing CP3 lose tonight than seeing the Hawks force a game 7!

JTB

Just saying.....it's great that the hawks are in a position to force a game 7 and all, in fact I think they will do it no prob but I rather see CP3 and his clippers fail tonight.I don't have great reasons but I honestly think or I should say know that CP3 will think twice before commiting to the clippers long term at the age 27 if they get knocked out tonight and that only benefits the hawks giving ferry a chance to grab him.....a chance not saying he's coming but there's more hope shall he lose in the first.Lol in fact I think kinda feel cp3 will have a way harder decision to make than Howard. The clippers just aren't that good folks...it's showing like I knew it would.

As much as I dislike Chris Paul all together, he has a better shot at winning with the Clippers than he does coming to Atlanta.

Just saying.....it's great that the hawks are in a position to force a game 7 and all, in fact I think they will do it no prob but I rather see CP3 and his clippers fail tonight.I don't have great reasons but I honestly think or I should say know that CP3 will think twice before commiting to the clippers long term at the age 27 if they get knocked out tonight and that only benefits the hawks giving ferry a chance to grab him.....a chance not saying he's coming but there's more hope shall he lose in the first.Lol in fact I think kinda feel cp3 will have a way harder decision to make than Howard. The clippers just aren't that good folks...it's showing like I knew it would.

You ever think to ask yourself that if the Hawks get bounced in the 1st round, how does that make Atlanta appealing to any prospective big time free agent?

You think people are breaking down doors to play with Al Horford and Lou Williams? Because that's about all we'll have left in the offseason.

There is a much higher chance that the Hawks re-sign Josh, than a big time free agent choosing Atlanta to play for.

You know that, right?

You ever think to ask yourself that if the Hawks get bounced in the 1st round, how does that make Atlanta appealing to any prospective big time free agent?

You think people are breaking down doors to play with Al Horford and Lou Williams? Because that's about all we'll have left in the offseason.

There is a much higher chance that the Hawks re-sign Josh, than a big time free agent choosing Atlanta to play for.

You know that, right?

Let the man dream. It's good for the soul.

I hope we get Howard.

You know that, right?

What is the great joy you get from telling people this probably won't happen? This what most of your post are about. Hawks can't do this, they won't get him, not realistic. Gosh, give it a rest. If it was Danny Ferry wishing and hoping, I get it.....problem. As fans we can hope and wish. Nobody gets hurt. I'm starting to wonder if you would be upset if we did pull of the miracle and got D12 and CP3.

• Like 1

What is the great joy you get from telling people this probably won't happen? This what most of your post are about. Hawks can't do this, they won't get him, not realistic. Gosh, give it a rest. If it was Danny Ferry wishing and hoping, I get it.....problem. As fans we can hope and wish. Nobody gets hurt. I'm starting to wonder if you would be upset if we did pull of the miracle and got D12 and CP3.

Not sure what his problem is but notice in my post I said give hawks a "chance" to get him. But before I post things I always TRY to be logical and explain why I think something could happen.In this post it's something similar to what I've been saying. CP3 has a tough situation, even tougher than Howard. The lakers are in a bad situation but they gain massive cap space after next season where as the clippers don't especially after resigning Paul. But it's not just about the team not having money! It's who Paul is playing with. I don't see Blake Griffen as a good player...he just a dunker in my eyes. Blake isn't a good jump shooter, he can't defend well, he can be very ineffective if he isn't catching balls in stride to finish with a dunk. It's easy to stop Blake. To make matters worse Blake is suppose to be Paul's robin but all Blake can do is pick and roll to the basket. He can't pick and pop because he can't shoot. He doesn't grab rebounds good at all to be so athletic...he avg 6 or 7 boards! Zaza does that in limited playing time.What I'm trying to do is open eyes to the truth. If you put cp3 on the hawks he has more weapons. Horford is Paul's David west. Bring back smith and that's Paul's poor man Blake Griffen but better defensively by far. As a team the hawks are better defensively. Korver would probably come back....great shooter for Paul. John Jenkins another shooter, Lou Williams a scorer. Who knows maybe Harris takes a paycut, he would be great backup pg. add a center we are a great team.Is it possible? Yes!....hell it's possible to sign d12 and Paul while keeping al. Of course it's possible to sign cp3, smith and keep al. That don't mean it will happen but it is possible.