• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

READ THIS! Apparently CP3 & D12 have talked about playing together since 08!

JTB

• Moderators

Did I not do that when referring to the cap space we will have if we renounce everyone?(and of course you can always use the minimum player exception, so your example is somewhat nonsensicle, but that is just because of numbers. Your intended point remains valid)

I think you accounted for 12 existing players and cap holds (3 players; 2 picks; 7 cap holds) and then had us with X dollars to sign both Howard and Paul. Under this, you would only have 11 existing players and cap holds because spots 12 and 13 would be filled with Howard and Paul. (I.e., for the first one you could use 12 existing players and cap holds (3 players; 2 picks; 7 cap holds) and then after the first was signed you would remove one of the 7 cap holds for 4 players (say Paul, Jenkins, Lou, and Horf); 2 picks; 6 cap holds which leaves you with a small bit more room than the 7 cap holds).

It's 13, roster minimum. Not active. All 15 counts against the cap, LT but for the purposes of roster slots/cap holds its 13. I'm 99.7324% sure.

That is right, so you calculate cap space with 12 roster spots and not 13. And it is 12 active plus one inactive for game purposes.

I thought I read somewhere that the roster size is going to go to 16 next year. Anyone confirm? Or am I making that up? Not that that changes the minimum you guys are discussing.

• Moderators

With a cap projection of $60,000,000, we would have $35,355,940 of available cap space to go spending all willy nilly and whatnot.

Sorry to put a damper on everyone's pipe dream, but someone has to do it. I also enjoy telling little kids that Santa is not real.

"Approximate space of #33.1M" as per @ATLHawks (https://twitter.com/ATLHawks/status/332497025918722048/photo/1

), as of July 1st. That includes DeShawn's momentary guarantee.of $2.2 mill. So $35.3 is right on the, um, money.

And I'm still trying to figure out who's been snatchng my milk-and-cookies all these years.

~lw3

Still a crappy twitter account, they do not even acknowledge they read the Squawk and steal all my answers. I ought to give them a strong fist shake for this kind of behaviour.

Go for it! You give them a strong fisting and say you rep the squawk!

Text message: "Hey Tommy Cleveland..this is Timmy Hawks..hey I just heard the head cheerleader had a fight with the football QB...she's on the market man! I'm gonna ask her to Prom...what do you think?"

Tommy Cleveland: "Wow..they broke up?...go for it..Timmy...she'll go with you - I bet she will."

Timmy Hawks: "Yeah man..I got a 93 on the last math test...that will impress her...and I can borrow my Mom's SUV".

Tommy: "Awesome!"

Your back in Johnson City????

• Moderators

Sorry to put a damper on everyone's pipe dream, but someone has to do it. I also enjoy telling little kids that Santa is not real.

Beating a dead horse... It's time to play Name That Santa!

http://instagram.com/p/ZGnfO2hwbk/

@LandonWhoo: #tbt me @youseela10 and my dad as Santa.

~lw3