• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IF Not CP3....

Diesel

• Admin

Thats hilarious...the Bulls are not going to send us Rose...

Yes they are having a good playoffs but remember with Rose (MVP and franchise player) they had the best record in the league. He got hurt before they could really see what they could do in the playoffs.

They finished 5th in the East this season.

• Like 2

No, OKC would have to throw in Ibaka and the Toronto 1st too to make it even.

Who are we sending out? I'm guessing Ivan and that 2nd round pick from the Rockets?

Diesel you always crack me up but man you're boys must hate you as you always forget that it's puff, puff, pass! Come on man you're messing up the rotation!

Lets trade for Durant too...

Nah, we would also need Westbrook, Ibaka, and a couple of draft picks for us to accept a deal with OKC. If Ferry got less than that, I'd boycott next season in protest. Rose to the Hawks? I hope you weren't driving when you posted that; there are lives at stake. Just hand over your car keys... Edited by Dejay

Ha! Woke you up, didn't he!

Just one fleeing thought by Diesel, posted on here and he

stirs things into new excitement not observed recently.

Did you think he was serious? Did Diesel really think this

would come about? Come on, boys and girls. Really?

We've all said, "It will never happen" only to find out later,

it happened. Sign and trade JJ, some draft picks and other

consideration and, who knows?? Slim and none? Yep.

GO HAWKS!! (NEXT SEASON)

Um...what? Is this real life? Diesel you are off on this though. The actual deal would be a three team deal.

Chicago sends Atlanta Derrick Rose

Atlanta sends Toronto Ivan Johnson and a 1st round pick/Atlanta sends Chicago a 1st round pick

Toronto sends Atlanta Rudy Gay

• Premium Member

It's good to see that there are some people stuck in 2 years ago. Anyway. Here's my points and here's the deal.

Point 1.

I don't think that Rose is going to be quite the same.

Point 2.

There's a silent questioning of Rose's loyalty to Chicago going on right now. He's been cleared by the doctors to play. The Doctors have said that he's good to go and he's not going. That's not what Chicago is about. Chicago is about IRONMEN who play the game if they can. Look at Noah. He came off injury in the first round and ignored his doctors orders to take it easy. He exmplifies Chicago.

Point 3.

Rose doesn't fit Chicago. He's not good defensively. He's not a tough guy. Thibs has made it a point to get guys that match what he's about.

Point 4.

Chicago offense stalls when Rose plays. Everybody starts rose watching and the ball doesn't move.

So Here's the deal.

It's a two part deal.

1. A SNT of Smoove for Boozer/1st.

They get out of Boozer's contract and they get a guy who matches Thibs defensive play better.

2. Horf and Lou Williams for Rose.

If there's anybody that fits the description of a Thibs team, it's Horf.

This puts us back into starting from the ground up but it gives us a MVP type player. With a Rose on the roster, how easy would it be to have a Dwight come here??