• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

IF Not CP3....

Diesel

Yeah, still sounds far-fetched. I have more faith that we'll land CP3 & Dwight, and even that ain't much.

And I had to scratch my head a second or two about the Horf & Lou for Rose thing, but after much consideration I think I'd rather stick it out with Horf & Lou.

• Premium Member

Wonder why he's not playing.

"“Everyone is expecting Derrick to come back,” Reggie Rose said. “If Derrick comes back, they’re going to sell more tickets. Is the reason for Derrick to come back to win a championship or make money? Right now, I don’t believe a championship. Everything in the NBA is financial.”"

It's good to see that there are some people stuck in 2 years ago. Anyway. Here's my points and here's the deal.

Point 1.

I don't think that Rose is going to be quite the same.

Point 2.

There's a silent questioning of Rose's loyalty to Chicago going on right now. He's been cleared by the doctors to play. The Doctors have said that he's good to go and he's not going. That's not what Chicago is about. Chicago is about IRONMEN who play the game if they can. Look at Noah. He came off injury in the first round and ignored his doctors orders to take it easy. He exmplifies Chicago.

Point 3.

Rose doesn't fit Chicago. He's not good defensively. He's not a tough guy. Thibs has made it a point to get guys that match what he's about.

Point 4.

Chicago offense stalls when Rose plays. Everybody starts rose watching and the ball doesn't move.

So Here's the deal.

It's a two part deal.

1. A SNT of Smoove for Boozer/1st.

They get out of Boozer's contract and they get a guy who matches Thibs defensive play better.

2. Horf and Lou Williams for Rose.

If there's anybody that fits the description of a Thibs team, it's Horf.

This puts us back into starting from the ground up but it gives us a MVP type player. With a Rose on the roster, how easy would it be to have a Dwight come here??

OK . . this is more "Diesel-like". Still far fetched and downright improbable, but at least we get some context behind your original thought.

LOL . . so we turn the Hawks into Chicago South, while the Bulls turn into Atlanta North. I'm sure Bulls fans would love that.

• Premium Member

OK . . this is more "Diesel-like". Still far fetched and downright improbable, but at least we get some context behind your original thought.

LOL . . so we turn the Hawks into Chicago South, while the Bulls turn into Atlanta North. I'm sure Bulls fans would love that.

Actually, that Bull team is pretty darn good:

Nate, Butler, Deng, Horf, and Noah.

I think Josh would have to go in a three way or be traded as soon as they get him. Probably to GS for Klay Thompson & Biedrins or something.

Actually, that Bull team is pretty darn good: Nate, Butler, Deng, Horf, and Noah. I think Josh would have to go in a three way or be traded as soon as they get him. Probably to GS for Klay Thompson & Biedrins or something.

Golden State WILL NOT be parting with Klay Thompson any time soon and definitely not for Josh.