• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Sam Amico: "Executives feel no one other than the Lakers and the Hawks stands much of a chance to land Dwight"; Mo Cheeks option for HC?

GameTime

• Premium Member

Oh good now you're a pro too? Gosh insider and pro how do you find time to grace us with your presence here?

Internet rule 101: when you know you lost an argument always resort to insults.

Note I am not the one insulting. Also notice you haven't responded to my PM.

Sothron and Dolf can u guys kiss and make up? I keep opening this thread up to see you guys hammering away at each other ...eye gouging, name calling, sarcastically mocky mocky mocky(Seinfeld cafe owner babu bhatt) each other. How bout some rekindling of hawksquawk friendship. We've all had a tough week with the Hawks gettin bounced.

Sothron and Dolf can u guys kiss and make up? I keep opening this thread up to see you guys hammering away at each other ...eye gouging, name calling, sarcastically mocky mocky mocky(Seinfeld cafe owner babu bhatt) each other. How bout some rekindling of hawksquawk friendship. We've all had a tough week with the Hawks gettin bounced.

Yep. And I hate it because these are two of my favorite posters that normally offer good perspective. Can we call a truce and let it go?

• Like 1

Yeah, but I am trying to think why? Do they want to wait until Spurs or Pacers is out of the playoffs or something else?

Well it is true that they'd need permission to talk to guys still playing and I'd doubt any of their teams would want that distraction at the present moment so I really don't see this being resolved until June.

Well it is true that they'd need permission to talk to guys still playing and I'd doubt any of their teams would want that distraction at the present moment so I really don't see this being resolved until June.

Considering Budenholzer has already met with the Pistons, I don't see that as an issue.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--spurs-top-assistant-mike-budenholzer-in-running-for-pistons--head-coaching-job-200014850.html

Pistons president Joe Dumars traveled to San Antonio on Wednesday and spent several hours meeting with Budenholzer, the top assistant to Gregg Popovich.
Edited by WakaFlocka