• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Ric Bucher was on 790 radio..,,

He said he spoke with a current Hawks player and asked what the difference was between his previous coach and LD - player said with his previous coach everything was black and white, everyone had specific directions about what their role was with LD everything was different shades of gray.

LOL @ blaming Dahntay. Sounds like Smoove comparing Drew to Woody.

Drew is a very confusing to play just by going by his interviews. One day he wants to run-n-gun and another he wants to slow it down. One day we need scoring and another day the offense will take care of itself.

From the interview It sounded like a player who came to the Hawks from another team -my 1st thought was Korver since Thibs has defined roles for everybody, could also be Devin or Deshawn.

LOL @ blaming Dahntay. Sounds like Smoove comparing Drew to Woody. Drew is a very confusing to play just by going by his interviews. One day he wants to run-n-gun and another he wants to slow it down. One day we need scoring and another day the offense will take care of itself.

why not blame Dahntay? I do agree with you about LD being confusing. I never liked his interviews. He couldn't get energy out of his players.