• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight doesn't love the game

He's been to the promised land; ie LA and its not what he thought? Rarely is and it would make sense that he is re evaluating his situation. Hope that will lead to some maturity

Because his track record says he will mature? His attitude has only gotten worse since he's been in the league. Much like Josh and his shot selection, they are the way they are and wont change.

If Dwight playing through herniated discs before finally opting for surgery, coming back early, tearing up his shoulder too but still playing through a nightmare season before helping the Lakers clinch a postseason berth after Kobe went down doesn't show passion for the game then what do you consider Derrick Rose sitting out for two months with a completely healthy knee?

I don't like the guy myself but it is amazing to me the extent that people are going to shit on him. Just goes to show how media portrayed personas affect peoples opinions on player's actions.

• Like 3

How does ------------------------

Because Howard is from Georgia apparently he's the best player to ever touch the court. Some of you guys are insane.

I don't think you get it. Howard just looks at a NBA court and is a automatic 20 points, 12 boards, and 2 blocks. And he is not out of shape, if anything a little thinner since going to LA.

I don't care for his personality, I did not like Rodman either. But that does not mean I am blind to their talent.

• Premium Member

I thought this was a thread about Dwight not liking the tv series called the game.I'll admit the guy is sometimes lazy. He was also gifted with a 7' muscular body that helps him dominate the paint. He has it better than Shelvin Mack.I doubt he hates playing basketball though.!