• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks would have beaten the Pacers and the Knicks is they still had Marvin Williams.

MVP23

Our real downfall this year was the lack of a solid wing defender like Marvin on the floor. It took Josh Smith to try and stop Paul George. Smoove is a terrible wing defender, and yet he still did the best job out of anyone else on the roster. We could have easily put Teague-Korver-Marvin-Smoove-AL on the court and still had enough offense to put the ball through the hoop, and enough defense to stay competitive. Shame.

Ummm...No. The biggest reason the Hawks took two games in the series was because Indy was thrown off by the home crowd. Outside of that, they were clearly the better team in the series. ZaZa was probably a better loss than Marvin to be honest with you.

Zaza and Lou

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I guess if we would have kept Joe too we would have won the whole damn thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1

• Moderators

Dear Lord, Mila Kunis might be in the top 5 sexiest women alive

I was going to put up another one with a WTF kind of message, but I deleted that and went with her when that gif popped up for pretty much that reason.

Our real downfall this year was the lack of a solid wing defender like Marvin on the floor. It took Josh Smith to try and stop Paul George. Smoove is a terrible wing defender, and yet he still did the best job out of anyone else on the roster. We could have easily put Teague-Korver-Marvin-Smoove-AL on the court and still had enough offense to put the ball through the hoop, and enough defense to stay competitive. Shame.

I agree but for totally different reasons. I believe Marvin would have driven to the basket, slipped and injured Paul George by falling into him thus making the series much more even.

• Like 4

Marvin's goofy duck style back peddling on defense might have thrown Paul George off...agree with eddielives...Mila kunis wow...I always wonder why she went out with Kevin McCallister for 8 years...smh

• Moderators

Attractive doesn't equal sexy to me. Kathleen Turner in Body Heat and Michelle Pfeiffer were sexy women. Mila is an attractive woman, but she doesn't have that Jessica Rabbitish appeal.

Another old guy like me I guess. The young guns on this site have no idea who you are talking about.

• Like 2

You must be a UNC alum.

• Premium Member

Marvin is officially a BUST. A nice guy, but a BUST. His departure wasn't 'addition by subtraction' but I doubt he would've done anything to prolong this series. Maybe if we had Joe, we miiiiiiiiight have been a little more competitive if he was on his game. Most likely, he vanishes on us like he did with Brooklyn.