• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

The Hawks would have beaten the Pacers and the Knicks is they still had Marvin Williams.

MVP23

Marvin is officially a BUST. A nice guy, but a BUST. His departure wasn't 'addition by subtraction' but I doubt he would've done anything to prolong this series. Maybe if we had Joe, we miiiiiiiiight have been a little more competitive if he was on his game. Most likely, he vanishes on us like he did with Brooklyn.

Marvin for Devin's expiring was a good move for both teams I think. Williams still has a shot at turning his career around in Utah and at least being a starter. Hayward is a very weak rebounding sf and I am certain the Jazz would love for Williams to be able to play well enough to replace him. Its why they traded for him in the first place.

Marvin for Devin's expiring was a good move for both teams I think. Williams still has a shot at turning his career around in Utah and at least being a starter. Hayward is a very weak rebounding sf and I am certain the Jazz would love for Williams to be able to play well enough to replace him. Its why they traded for him in the first place.

Hayward is a solid 2 guard who can play the 3 if needed. The whole reason Hayward was playing the 3 was because Marvin wasn't good enough.

Hayward is a solid 2 guard who can play the 3 if needed. The whole reason Hayward was playing the 3 was because Marvin wasn't good enough.

Hayward is not solid. He does not have the handles to play SG. He is probably in the top five weakest rebounding starters at any position in the NBA.

You are better off starting JJ Reddick at SG over Hayward.

Would Marvin made a difference? Sure he would. Hawks would

have been better. How much better is the question.

Marvin was always easy to hate by Atlanta fans. Yet, he was good

enough to make the starting five on a team that went to the playoffs

year after year. With all his faults, he still managed to do some good

stuff while he was a Hawk.

A healthy body (we needed that) and a former starter who did manage

to play some pretty good defense. He's not great but he's not as bad

as some of us want to believe.

Someone get one of those sexy ladies to give Diesel mouth to mouth

as I'm sure he passed out when he read this headline!!

• Like 1

Attractive doesn't equal sexy to me. Kathleen Turner in Body Heat and Michelle Pfeiffer were sexy women. Mila is an attractive woman, but she doesn't have that Jessica Rabbitish appeal.

It's a subjective thing so we won't all agreeTo many, personality can increase sexinessJessica Rabbit is a certain classic type of sexy but not the only kind...that's just the type that you personally find sexy

• Moderators

She's sort of a bland attractive girl type to me.

I believe the only way to solve this issue of sexiness of women on Hawksquawk is to collect evidence in the form of a sexy girl gif thread, conduct a thorough, in-depth examination and analysis of the thread, and then meet through assembly and present our findings. In the name of science of course... lol
  • Like 2

Attractive doesn't equal sexy to me. Kathleen Turner in Body Heat and Michelle Pfeiffer were sexy women. Mila is an attractive woman, but she doesn't have that Jessica Rabbitish appeal.

Damn Kathleen Turner was sexy as hell. i was just watching War of the roses a few weeks ago. Damn. these young bucks don't know anything about sexy women.

Posted Image

I actually think Marvin would have helped us in the playoffs this year.

Edited by Wurider05
  • Like 1

• Moderators

Damn Kathleen Turner was sexy as hell. i was just watching War of the roses a few weeks ago. Damn. these young bucks don't know anything about sexy women.

Posted Image

I actually think Marvin would have helped us in the playoffs this year.

I think you are crazy about Marvin but not Kathleen Turner.

• 2 weeks later...