Does it ease anyone else that...

Endy9

• Premium Member

I am not surprised in the least. It is the same refrain myself and others have said for years under Woody No Goody: isolation heavy offenses do not last in today's game in the playoffs. Almost every team in the playoffs is a good if not great defensive team and it is child play's to make an isolation offense look not just bad but downright disgusting.

Look at our horrible playoff losses under him. Look at the Knicks bad losses under him. Go look at Nate McMillan's Blazers playoff history and how large their losses were. The results scream a simple story: if you bring an isolation heavy offense into the playoffs you will be shut down hard.

• Admin

The highly praised Knicks did no better against the Pacers than our short handed Hawks?

it is not surprising because Woodson is not a good coach. I have said it for years when he was here. He doesn't understand matchups and in-game adjustments. He has a set pattern of substitutions and that is it. It doesn't matter the flow of the game. It cost him here and it cost him in NY.

• Like 1