Mark Heisler: Paul and Howard mused about Atlanta years ago

GameTime

http://www.lakersnation.com/free-agents-dwight-howard-chris-paul-planning-atlanta-rendezvous/2013/05/21/

In any case, a league source says Paul will check out other teams, as Howard is expected to do. If Paul leaves, it could could pose a problem for the Lakers, who had enough already, if he and Dwight Howard decide to create a new option, joining up in Atlanta. Howard and Paul are pals. The Hawks can open up two maximum slots. They mused about Atlanta (D12’s from there, CP3 from North Carolina) years ago, before fate led them in other directions.

Maybe these articles are UN healthy to read and maybe they do make me dream big but until both if these guys are officially on other teams or sign back with their current teams. I'm just going to believe!....that's just how I am! I really do think the hawks can get Howard and Paul this off season....sorry I can't help it! Too much opportunity this year to be a non believer!

Edited by JTB

• Moderators

Shouldn't the link read "Ferry Tale"

hey... that's my joke. Posted Image But still, if league execs feel that it's a great possibility that the two end up in Atlanta, you really have to wonder. Oh and Sam Amico is an NBA columnist for FOX Sports.

Maybe these articles are UN healthy to read and maybe they do make me dream big but until both if these guys are officially on other teams or sign back with their current teams. I'm just going to believe!....that's just how I am! I really do think the hawks can get Howard and Paul this off season....sorry I can't help it! Too much opportunity this year to be a non believer!

Most exciting two months ever in Hawks history. So enjoy it!

The up and down has begun. Yesterday it was about Dwight to Houston or Dallas with no mention of Atlanta.Today we get a couple short articles about Dwight and CP3 playing in ATL together.Tomorrow we will hear about their desire to sign in LA I'm sure.