• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Place Your Bets: Where Will Smoove End Up

PSSSHHHRRR87

• Moderators

Kinda curious where everyone thinks Josh will be playing next season. I had him going to Houston, but with the news being that Houston is targeting Dwight, they wouldn't have cap to sign Josh too with Lin and Harden still there. LAL won't have the cap to and if CP3 is retained, neither will the Clips. Dallas? Cleveland? Back in Atlanta? Maybe. Haven't heard a lot of news on Smoove lately (on the HS and in the news) and he is the best PF FA in this class. What say you?

He's gonna go somewhere where the GM isn't very shrewd. I've seen more than a few anonymous GM quotes damning him over his career. Couple that with the sh&tty offers at the deadline this year, and that leaves only a few guys out there who would actually take a chance on trying to refine his game or dumb enough to think his game is great and doesn't need any help. The Wizards, Magic, and whatever that team in Charlotte wants to be called today are all good fits to me: teams in our division who would get worse with his acquisition. There's no coach in this league who could get Josh to be the outstanding player he should've been 4 years ago and running not named Pop or Doc.

• Like 1

I've said for a long time that a place like Cleveland may be the ideal place for him. Potential lineup

PG - Kyrie

G - McLemore ( 1st pick overall )

F - free agent

PF - Josh

C - Varejao

Depending on how they fill out the rest of the team, that's a potential low seed playoff team right there. Along with Washington, Cleveland may be the new teams in the East that fight for playoff spots.

I've said for a long time that a place like Cleveland may be the ideal place for him. Potential lineup PG - KyrieG - McLemore ( 1st pick overall )F - free agentPF - JoshC - Varejao Depending on how they fill out the rest of the team, that's a potential low seed playoff team right there. Along with Washington, Cleveland may be the new teams in the East that fight for playoff spots.

I'm ignorant to college, does McLemore's rookie season project better than Waiters' sophomore? He had a stretch after the break where he was putting in work before he went down, not to mention beating us singlehandedly in the fourth quarter early in the season. Edited by benhillboy

• Premium Member

He's gonna go somewhere where the GM isn't very shrewd. I've seen more than a few anonymous GM quotes damning him over his career. Couple that with the sh&tty offers at the deadline this year, and that leaves only a few guys out there who would actually take a chance on trying to refine his game or dumb enough to think his game is great and doesn't need any help. The Wizards, Magic, and whatever that team in Charlotte wants to be called today are all good fits to me: teams in our division who would get worse with his acquisition. There's no coach in this league who could get Josh to be the outstanding player he should've been 4 years ago and running not named Pop or Doc.

^^Pretty much this.

NO way D12 comes here to play with Josh. After the drama in Orlando and the debacle of this year's Lakers, the last thing he's going to do is come here to be put under the microscope in his home town while playing with a knucklehead like Smooove (who has likely played his last game here...)

I hope its Dallas or Houston..........b/c that means they lossed out on the Dwight / Paul sweepstakes.

Phoenix is a possibility if he cares nothing about winning.Though he and Gortat would be intrigueing together.

Cleveland could be a darkhorse with Irving recruiting him hard.

Edited by coachx