• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Dwight Howard is considering the Hawks

GameTime

Logic alone should tell us that we're in the mix!

We shouldn't pay much attention to the media...

Dwight's from ATL and if he's not a complete asshole, his emotions alone should play at least a role... plus, ATL is one of only few teams that can give him the max deal and potentially team him up with Al and CP3, thus comprising a championship caliber team... what else would you want!?

P.S. Perhaps Hef's job too...

• Like 2

• Moderators

Take this for what is worth, as some may think I'm making this up. Living in Orlando for 20 years now and was at one of my favorite watering holes last night downtown. Well who shows up but Chris Duhon.

Nice guy had some interesting stuff to say about Dwight. Got some good stories about what happen to the Lakers behind closed doors. Some real good fights, that make Howard look like a little B*()). Lets just say Kobe is the alpha dog.

Anyway Duhon thinks Dwight is going to sign with Atlanta. He said he just feels that by what he said through out the year. No specific examples. Like I said take it for what it is worth.

Meanwhile Duhon is pretty funny guy. Loves Orlando as a free agent wants to come back to the Magic and plans on living here permanently.

I hope your right though and Mr. Duhon, but if Dwight is looking to get back to fun, then it may be Josh who he is looking to team up with, not Paul. I just believe that Josh and Dwight have been talking for YEARS about teaming up.

Is that a tranny bar?? Woof

Whoa! He/she is ratchet (my students' lexicon is rubbing off on me a bit too much).

However, I will take the chick on his right if she's no jailbait.

As for Dwight, I'll just be glad when this offseason is over. If he comes here, he comes here. If not, so be it. I'm just ready for it all to end.

• Like 1

Al/Dwight > Josh/Dwight

Truthfully, if Dwight signs here we need not expect a superstar. Because I think this year showed that he simply isn't that. If he signs here with the intent to "be the man" he and this team will fail. We need some shooters to play with him and Al is a great stretch PF of sort.

Harden/Al/Dwight would have been really good.

Edited by Hotlanta1981

Whoa! He/she is ratchet (my students' lexicon is rubbing off on me a bit too much). However, I will take the chick on his right if she's no jailbait. As for Dwight, I'll just be glad when this offseason is over. If he comes here, he comes here. If not, so be it. I'm just ready for it all to end.

Ratchet?? And I swear I saw the "chick" on the right in the 2nd Hangover movie! As for Dwight this thing is going to be an unpleasant sequel... part 2, the new Dwightmare! I'm still not sure if I want him on our team as a man, still not sure I trust his back, but at the end of the day I hope he signs here with CP3 tagging along.