• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

NFL vs NBA - a quick poll

Admin

Which way do you prefer...  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Premium Member

I don't think the salary money matters when you're talking about some of these guys who want to form super teams and win championships. Lebron and Wade have gotten and still get plenty of money off the court and winning championships sure helps a lot with that so I think they'd easily forego a mega contract for a modest one that allows them to team up and build a team that can win it all.

Obviously the college situation would be different in the amount of money that they make in college, where I'm sure they do pretty well at UK, vs what they'd make in the pros. But yeah I think you'd get some of those great recruits who'd say okay Bosh and Wade only have a year left on their contracts so we'll sign a $1 million dollar 1 year contract with Miami to redshirt on the Heat bench and get a ring and next year we can get more money from them when one or both of those guys either signs for cheaper or moves on. I'm 100% certain that some of the star talent would do that, but of course some would chase the money first.

I agree here because for the most part, these guys on superteams can get their money from advertising and not basketball contracts.