• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Wouldn't Oj mayo be a better point guard under Coach Bud than CP3?

JTB

Maybe I thinking a little too hard or just having one of those wtf moments...I don't know but I'm going to say what I'm thinking.Now of course cp3 is the better point guard but he isn't necessarily the pg that Coach Bud have to have. Yes CP3 is the best pick roll pg in the game today and coach bud will likely run heavy picks as we all know but Paul to me is more traditional as a pg where as tony Parker isn't.Ok so I'm not making tons of sense so let me get right to it....I think if oj mayo can learn to be a good pick and roll, pop, whatever pg than he will be more effective for us at point guard rather than Paul..just for the fact that he has a more natural instinct to be a scorer like tony Parker where Paul is more like a Steve Nash, John Stockton type.Now I don't watch mayo as often as I use to, if he is already a good pick roll pg than I bet ferry is after him more so than Chris Paul...not sure how this will effect out chances for Howard if we got mayo instead of Paul but that's another story.What do you think?

and in jail

Technicality!

I'd rather O.J. McDuffie... okay, not really, I just wanted to keep the O.J. thing going!

~lw3

Hey now watch your tongue mister! Don't disparage the name of a former Dolphin good (can't call him great).

• Like 1

Lethal if you really wanted to keep the oj thing going you wouldn't have kicked nbasuperstar40/joker off lol

Whoa! He got kicked off?.......did I say oj mayo?! I meant to say....Lol

I really wonder why there is this intense desire to replace a player in Jeff Teague that has improved a lot and is a better player right now than the previously mentioned OJ Mayo?

Honestly Jeff is the perfect player for Bud to coach up but I have to say this as well.....Teague is a punk. I'm sorry! He even admitted that he shys away from contact. I mean I see the skills I see what Teague can do and yes he has improved but he can't be a punk going to the goal. Maybe coach bud get scare that shyness out of him.