• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Since the Bud hire...

Hawksquawk members are so nice to one another. No bickering, a lot of agreeing and overall love. Feels like the 70's with Bill Walton and free love and flowers....

• Premium Member

Lol...wait until we resign josh! Then the hell will be back!

I have to say I agree. So far, it doesn't seem the Hawks are interesred in resigning him as neither Ferry or Budenholzer is going out of the way to say they'd like him to stay. Edited by Jody23

I'm also finding myself really infatuated with the Spurs lol. Rooting for them to get it done.

I've always been a Spurs fan, mainly because of TD being that he was from my neck of the woods.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

Damn, I know that's an old picture because that DELL is ancient...but that Bud looks stinky!!!!

Haha. Honestly I wouldn't know, I just thought it was a funny picture and I immediately thought of searching for something like this when I read the initial post.

One of the reason I like the board a lot is that for the most part, people are really respectful towards each other. Sure sometimes there is an argument or the like, and there's a few things sometimes that get out of hand, but for a sports boards the participants are a good group. Everyone seems to agree that this Bud's for us, and even when debating some of the more controversial issues, we usually agree to disagree respectfully.

Edited by Randy
  • Like 1

• Premium Member

It's all that unity talk that Bud and DF were talking... It's the positive change that we all have been waiting for and you'd have to come off as a complete hater to disagree with what Ferry is trying to accomplish...

Pretty much this.

It feels like a new era is starting and that's always good. But it's the combination of two guys like Ferry and Budenholzer...dudes that really had all the reason in the world to stay put.... Man, the fact that we lured them away from an organization like the Spurs? It just speaks volumes by itself for what's going on at the top.

Couple that with the fact that we don't hear shit from our owners these days. It spells out a couple of things a) they realized they f***ed up and b) the Hawks are getting serious about winning. Proof is in the pudding, but you can't ask for a better start to a new era.

• Like 1

Haha. Honestly I wouldn't know, I just thought it was a funny picture and I immediately thought of searching for something like this when I read the initial post.

lol...me either, really. I'm old, but going to college at Ohio U, Athens, I saw and smelled enough...That's a funny pic...