• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Interesting Topic about the Spurs stealing D12 from LA

http://www.hoopsworld.com/can-spurs-supplant-lakers-steal-howard

I never gave SA a thought about them possibly acquiring D12. The article doesn't talk about how they would be able to do this financially but I didn't think they have the $$$$ but they have 32mil in guaranteed contracts next season (with Manu $14 mil and Stephen Jackson $10 mil coming off the books).

Like the article pointed out, D12 doesn't seem like a Pop guy - but if he wants to win - why not? He will have to take less money too.

Maybe they're sending us Manu for a 2nd round pick? They'd still have to clear up more money and I'm sure and d12 doesn't seem like a good fit for Pop or next to a guy who clowned him in Duncan but you never know I guess.I just think the stars are aligning too much to not see CP3 and D12 end up together in Atlanta. I mean the confluence of events couldn't have gotten much better in our favor really besides giving either of them their preferred coach.

Driving around at lunch today I heard on one of the sportsradio channels (I think 790 here in ATL) that there is a report of some sort of "agreement in principle" about D12 going to the Rockets.

...then they mentioned that D12 has a penchant for changing his mind.

After this

Posted Image

I'd say they don't want him

but they actually could afford him depending on the cap level. Napkin math has them at around 39 million with empty roster holds and Manu, Splitter, Blair and SJax (ovy) renounced and Bonner's non guaranteed getting waived.