• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Hawks to pursue David West

Lol ok Mace there was a thread but he started it from something he saw on tv. I had a LINK. Dang it that's like me mentioning Pekovic now and later when somebody starts a thread gettin all pissy about it. Lol. Come ooonnnnn maaaan-Chris Carter

Why do you think West would want to be with CP3? Because they both played together in NO?

CP3 and West REALLY liked playing together, they were like brothers if I recall correctly. I don't see how West would fit here unless we're sticking with the small lineup and I sure as hell hope that's not the case.

Interestingly there are 2 teams rumored to be "hot" for David West. The Hawks (who probably want CP3) and the Clippers (who currently have CP3).

Pacers forward David West is having a pretty good Eastern Conference Final, and it may end up paying off for him the near future. Sporting News is reporting that the L.A. Clippers and Atlanta Hawks are going to be hungry for West services when he becomes a free agent this summer. What's most remarkable is that West has been so effective for Indiana this year, at age 32. After the knee surgery in addition to playing with a new team in a reduced role West averaged 12.8 points last year, his lowest output since his second season in the NBA. He came back strong this season, though, averaging 17.1 points and shooting 49.8 percent. That's why, when that two-year deal he signed with Indiana runs up this summer, West will be a hot commodity despite his advancing age. The Clippers are prepared to make him an offer, and according to a source, the Hawks could make him a priority, too. Should Memphis move Zach Randolph, West would be a natural fit there as well. All signs point to West returning to Indiana, but...

http://network.yardbarker.com/nba/article_external/report_clippers_hawks_interested_in_david_west/13739762