• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Squawk members

I run out in the Bay Area...the yay as the kids call it. Used to runem back in the 90's but weary knees and back have designated me to become a dale Ellis (late in his career) clone ..haha

DrReality I live in the South Bay. Are you in the Bay Area too?

But give me that bomb beat from DreLet me serenade the streets of L.A.From Oakland to SacktownThe Bay Area and back downCali is where they put they mack downGive me love!

• Premium Member

LOL...I am Dennis Rodman on the court. I can jump out of the gym, I will grab every rebound, and will surprise you with 3-pointers (one handed even from halfcourt!).......but I can't dribble to save my life. I'm also a pretty decent shot blocker and ball-hound. :P

Love that beat Dolf :-) Wretch I'm the exact opposite player you are, basically I just shoot 3's...spot up with lotta range...I'm workin on my D...I get dimes too...just last week I had a 3 quarter court bounce pass for a layup to a teammate ...another teammate said "that was the best pass I've ever seen".... Moments like that I wish our open gym games were being taped for YouTube or something lol. Wouldn't it be awesome to get together one day, all the squawkers, split up into 5 or 6 teams and run all day....with our squawk names on the back of our jerseys lol....and our avatar pics just below the name on the back of the jersey. Speaking of which my avatar pic is prolly on its last legs. Smoove will no longer be associated with the Hawks in a month.

There was a time when I could take anyone off the dribble, but at 42 and 20 years of Long Horns and 4500 Krispy Kreme's later, I shoot a lot of baskets in the driveway flatfooted now. You young bucks would use me as a skills cone in a real game.

• Like 1