• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

More D12 (in his own words)

I wonder if Ferry will try to schedule a combined presentation to both at the same time, if they and their agents are amenable to it. That way they see Ferry's vision at the same time. I think that would be more impactful.

This is what I'm hoping for...

• Like 1

There are a lot of decent SF who are role players available in FA this year like Budinger, Brewer, Webster, Korver and some others. Atlanta needs to focus on landing D12 and CP3 and drafting key players who can help a team today.

I wouldn't mind Franklin and Plumlee. I still think Jenkins needs to start but move Lou to PG to backup CP3 and spot for Jenkins.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I wonder if Ferry will try to schedule a combined presentation to both at the same time, if they and their agents are amenable to it. That way they see Ferry's vision at the same time. I think that would be more impactful.

That's kinda what I'm hoping for too. I don't see how both of them meeting in Atlanta could walk away from that and not think, "Damn...we could kick some serious ass..."

There are a lot of decent SF who are role players available in FA this year like Budinger, Brewer, Webster, Korver and some others. Atlanta needs to focus on landing D12 and CP3 and drafting key players who can help a team today.

I wouldn't mind Franklin and Plumlee. I still think Jenkins needs to start but move Lou to PG to backup CP3 and spot for Jenkins.

For sure. That big three is championship material. Forget the inside/outside scoring for a minute, because that by itself is just disgusting to think about...imagine DEFENSE on that team! That is CHAMPIONSHIP rebounding and defense right there. You put a guy at the three like Brewer? With a no-nonsense Spurs style approach?

Dude...........it's just terrible to think about the possibilities and that's also a team built to MURDER the Heat. The key is both of them for sure. But man...if they talk about it...and if they meet with Ferry and Budenholzer...how in the HELL could they walk away from that opportunity?

Like I said...it'd have to be some SERIOUS pride and fear going on.

...lol, you have to think Lakers/Clippers fans are sweating some bullets right now. 1st round dustings, management troubles, superstar injuries, new philosophy coming into play in Atlanta.... It's like some divine intervention going on right now! It's the perfect storm and I'm gonna ride it out until either of those guys signs elsewhere!

• Like 2

I love all the speculation and rumors. I love our Gm hire last year, and our new head coach. But all this speculation of teaming the best PG in the league, with, arguably, the best center in the league, with an All-star PF is too much. It's too good to be true. I feel like there's just going to be this huge let-down...c'mon we're Hawks fans.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I love all the speculation and rumors. I love our Gm hire last year, and our new head coach. But all this speculation of teaming the best PG in the league, with, arguably, the best center in the league, with an All-star PF is too much. It's too good to be true. I feel like there's just going to be this huge let-down...c'mon we're Hawks fans.

Now tell that part in bold to Dwight Howard and Chris Paul...lol

Now tell that part in bold to Dwight Howard and Chris Paul...lol

Great point. I hope Ferry takes that angle....There is some truth to it Wretch...lol I'm just trying not to get my hopes up too much, although, there's prolly 30% chance it may happen.

• Premium Member

Homerism aside, it's pretty obvious CP3, Howard and Horford would probably be the best big three in the NBA. If they really want to win it all they will both come to Atlanta. If they don't come here I'm going to assume they are more about the money.