• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Teams interested in Josh Smith

Jody23

I agree, Harden was very important in OKC. He was one of the main reasons thy beat SA and got to the finals last year and he dissapeared in the finals and Miami made OKC look ordinary because of it.

He didn't disappear, Miami took away his transition baskets, his pull up three and prevented him from slashing as much with Wade. They exposed him.

To Houston....

Posted Image

Posted Image

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an inside game, I can tell you I don't have the patience or maturity for that. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career of shooting 75-footers. Skills that make me a nightmare for front offices like you. If you let me pass you by in free agency, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for the 3-point line, I will find it, and I will jack up jumpers from way behind it."

• Like 2

TS% only tells so much of the story. Harden sticks to what he does which I explained early. Westbrook game is far more versed and his impact is greater when it matters. Now Westbrook lack of PG skills, consistency, and at times BBIQ can be an issue but the other parts of his game is top notch. His on and off the ball ability as well as his length and ability to be a great on and off ball defender makes on one of the best players in the NBA. In my opinion, he is a superstar.

Westbrook's game isn't more versed. Westbrook doesn't have the BBIQ or shot selection of James Harden. Russell Westbrook is the OKC version of Josh Smith. He's a shot chucker who doesn't make shots at a high rate because he has poor shot selection.

You say Harden sticks with what he does well. Well, he's the best shooting guard in the game doing what he does well. Maybe Westbrook should concentrate on doing the things he does well instead of trying to be a mid range player.

Westbrook's game isn't more versed. Westbrook doesn't have the BBIQ or shot selection of James Harden. Russell Westbrook is the OKC version of Josh Smith. He's a shot chucker who doesn't make shots at a high rate because he has poor shot selection.

You say Harden sticks with what he does well. Well, he's the best shooting guard in the game doing what he does well. Maybe Westbrook should concentrate on doing the things he does well instead of trying to be a mid range player.

How is Westbrook not well versed? What can he not do? There is a lot Smoove cannot do but what can Westbrook not do? Both Westbrook and Harden have BBIQ issues. While Harden doesn't play outside of himself and Westbrook does, both have questionable shot selection. Why are most of Harden's success come from the transition game? Why is he so much worst in a half court setting?

I would take old chucker Kobe over him. High BBIQ, has an all around game, not a game with the filler like Harden and he is a better defender even if he's inconsistent at it. Harden might be the most overrated player in the game. Reminds me of Griffin a couple of years ago before CP3 came to LA.