• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJC: The Hawks May Already Be Guilty of Tampering

PSSSHHHRRR87

Someone commented on the ESPN article saying that the NBA should penalize the Hawks by making us re-sign Smoove...

Damn - talk about a punishment.

"Someone commented on the ESPN article saying that the NBA should penalize the Hawks by making us re-sign Smoove.."

Damn - talk about a punishment.

In the immortal words of Cain, "My punishment is greater than I can bear."

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

• Moderators

“This is your opportunity to get on board before its (sic) too late. Once we solidify our signings there will be no seats left,”

This would be the firing offense for me right here. No spell-checking on a letter to the season-ticket buyers? "I can haz ticket revenue?"

And I'm sorry, I know this isn't Reef and Big Dog here, but regarding "oops, sorry, we're all outta seats!", when was the last time THAT was a problem? I can't tell you how many times I've laughed off a ticket rep with the "lock it in now in May before it's too late!" phone calls. That's telltale A$G legacy right thurr. The good news is whoever approved this letter can have his/her job back at the Tast-E-Freeze.

~lw3

• Like 2

• Premium Member

This would be the firing offense for me right here. No spell-checking on a letter to the season-ticket buyers? "I can haz ticket revenue?" And I'm sorry, I know this isn't Reef and Big Dog here, but regarding "oops, sorry, we're all outta seats!", when was the last time THAT was a problem? I can't tell you how many times I've laughed off a ticket rep with the "lock it in now in May before it's too late!" phone calls. That's telltale A$G legacy right thurr. The good news is whoever approved this letter can have his/her job back at the Tast-E-Freeze. ~lw3

Speechless. Just speechless.

This would be the firing offense for me right here. No spell-checking on a letter to the season-ticket buyers? "I can haz ticket revenue?"

And I'm sorry, I know this isn't Reef and Big Dog here, but regarding "oops, sorry, we're all outta seats!", when was the last time THAT was a problem? I can't tell you how many times I've laughed off a ticket rep with the "lock it in now in May before it's too late!" phone calls. That's telltale A$G legacy right thurr. The good news is whoever approved this letter can have his/her job back at the Tast-E-Freeze.

~lw3

I can't stand how they call me and think I'm some type of idiot that will buy into their sales tactics. Even novice fans know that there is never an urgency to lock in tickets for any Hawk regular season or playoff game.

It is quite simple. If I want to go to a game, I will check on StubHub before gameday and pick up some seats for 5 bucks. There is NEVER a time I need to purchase tickets in advance because there are always plenty of good seats to be had for every game.

• Like 1

Now this is interesting...

http://www.nba.com/2013/news/06/06/nba-finals-notebook.ap/index.html?rss=true

When Riley and other Heat executives like managing general partner Micky Arison and senior vice president Andy Elisburg put together the plan that they thought would land James and Bosh, season-ticket holders were sold on the idea of a Heat trying to build a dynasty.

Surely the Heat didn't sell season-ticket holders on this idea before free agency started, right?

• Like 3

Its was a honest mistake, I cant see why people is losing their minds about it. I hold my judgement until we get some real concrete pushback from this and not from a newspaper that get most of their stories wrong and have less cred then a high school paper.

Besides it wasnt on purpose, so just its should be a fine.

Now this is interesting...

Surely the Heat didn't sell season-ticket holders on this idea before free agency started, right?

The Heat probably didn't put the names Lebron James and Chris Bosh in print though...lol.