• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

AJC: The Hawks May Already Be Guilty of Tampering

PSSSHHHRRR87

The Heat probably didn't put the names Lebron James and Chris Bosh in print though...lol.

Hey I'm sure that the ticket rep didn't spell Dwight or CP3's names right anyway so that shouldn't be tampering :)

Its was a honest mistake, I cant see why people is losing their minds about it. I hold my judgement until we get some real concrete pushback from this and not from a newspaper that get most of their stories wrong and have less cred then a high school paper.

Besides it wasnt on purpose, so just its should be a fine.

I don't doubt that it was on purpose and sent down from above. Get people talking about it nationally, plant the seed in the minds of those players (in case it's not already there) and let them know what our intentions really are.

Hey I'm sure that the ticket rep didn't spell Dwight or CP3's names right anyway so that shouldn't be tampering :) I don't doubt that it was on purpose and sent down from above. Get people talking about it nationally, plant the seed in the minds of those players (in case it's not already there) and let them know what our intentions really are.

Come see Dwight Hibbert and CP4! Guaranteed to when the game!Hurry up before we sell out even though we always reserve gameday tickets that are not part of season packages so it is literally impossible to sell out at this tiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Come see Dwight Hibbert and CP4! Guaranteed to when the game!Hurry up before we sell out even though we always reserve gameday tickets that are not part of season packages so it is literally impossible to sell out at this tiiiiimmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

We could have just had Nique talk about those two guys as he would have surely mispronounced their names and added letters to them. No need to put all this on a lowly minimum wage ticket rep.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Just reading.

This is our second offense tampering. LA fans are calling for the League to block any deals concerning Atlanta and Howard and Paul.

Can they do that???

They can, but that usually is reserved for extreme offenses, such as a GM wining and dining players and talking openly about contracts with them. There is no connection with this story and Ferry, so I believe this will be swept under the rug with a slap on the wrist. This is just the LA fanbase crying because they are scared to death that we'll steal two of their darlings away from them and they know it's a bigger possibility than anyone wants to give it.

• Like 1

• Premium Member

My question is what idiot down at the AJC blew the whistle on the Hawks?

The AJC were first to report the letter itself. Suggesting that nobody would have known had the AJC not reported it. We're a 1 newspaper town. Why does it feel like the 1 newspaper is out to get the one basketball franchise in town?

• Moderators

The AJC were first to report the letter itself. Suggesting that nobody would have known had the AJC not reported it. We're a 1 newspaper town. Why does it feel like the 1 newspaper is out to get the one basketball franchise in town?

The 1 newspaper is not very good. They must be losing a lot of money. CViv seems like a nice guy but he's not a bball guy it doesn't seem like. Some of his articles have a tenth of the insight of an average squawk post.

I'm sure they think that getting this picked up by national outlets is a good thing. I hope nothing comes of it.

• Premium Member

The 1 newspaper is not very good. They must be losing a lot of money. CViv seems like a nice guy but he's not a bball guy it doesn't seem like. Some of his articles have a tenth of the insight of an average squawk post.

I'm sure they think that getting this picked up by national outlets is a good thing. I hope nothing comes of it.

The stupid fools should know that if we got Paul and Howard, their viewership would increase exponentially.

• Moderators

Yeah, it was C-Viv. Probably feeling some pressure from the AJC and fans because he is a beat writer without a pulse and felt this was a chance to gain credibility when it actually makes him look like a traitor and a f'in fool.

Edited by PSSSHHHRRR87

The stupid fools should know that if we got Paul and Howard, their viewership would increase exponentially.

"Sorry for not tweeting about todays practice, Dwight hid my cellphone again and called me an unmentionable. Will try to report back tomorrow"

I apologize if this as already been asked but is there any idea on how long it will take the NBA to give some kind of response (penalty) on this mistake by the Hawks? Hopefully, they will take it easy (small fine?!) on the Hawks! The Hawks seemed to be really going in the right direction before this incident!

I apologize if this as already been asked but is there any idea on how long it will take the NBA to give some kind of response (penalty) on this mistake by the Hawks? Hopefully, they will take it easy (small fine?!) on the Hawks! The Hawks seemed to be really going in the right direction before this incident!

Stern isn't going to do anything during the finals - then he is retiring. Half his staff likely don't realize there is still a franchise in Atlanta anymore since we stopped showing up for the lottery.

I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear about this "hiccup" again.

• Premium Member

Stern isn't going to do anything during the finals - then he is retiring. Half his staff likely don't realize there is still a franchise in Atlanta anymore since we stopped showing up for the lottery. I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear about this "hiccup" again.

Oh there will be disciplinary action taken. Hopefully just a fine.