• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Finals!

Chinky_eyed_hawk

So they day has arrived..... WHO YA GOT???

I have to admit I was originally routing for Lebron to get another ring this whole season..... that is until the HAWKS hired Bud!!! Now I am soooooo pulling for the Spurs show he can show up in town this off season with that all important jewelry to show off to his new squad!!!

Nothing inspires like that ring and wanting one for yourself..... or you can look across the conference to Lebron.

I got Spurs all the way..... 7 games.

who ya got?

Any self respecting Hawks fan should be actively rooting against the Heat and the over grown baby they have.

Not if you want Dwight and CP3 to think that the only way to win a title is by forming a big 3. There's plenty of logic behind that as a Hawk fan to support hoping the Heat win.

• Like 1

I'm rooting for the Spurs because I want Coach Bud to get another ring and I don't like Lebron.I haven't watched the Nba finals since 1998 , and I won't watch it again until the Hawks make it one day.

Don't care who wins, just want to see a good nba finals. It's hard not to be impressed by this Spurs team and Lebron on the Heat. For all the heat (no pun intended) Lebron takes for the decision. How can you hate the guy? Never gets in trouble that we know of and just plays basketball and tries to improve his game each year. I can respect a guy with that work ethic. Now the rest of the Heat I can do without. Anyways I hope we get a good series.

• Like 2

• Moderators

I am a DIE HARD hawks fan. To go every year without watching the games after the hawks are eliminated.... I don't know about all that.

I haven't watched a playoff game since Game 6 of the Hawks/Indy series. Once the Hawks are done, I keep up with the NBA only through Hawksquawk, Twitter, Facebook, and ESPN.com. I don't watch any of the games because I want the Hawks to be there so bad and with the season being as long as it is that I just lose interest in watching 3 hours of two other teams playing... It's Hawks or bust for me although I'll pull for the Pistons too...

I am a DIE HARD hawks fan. To go every year without watching the games after the hawks are eliminated.... I don't know about all that.

It's not because of a protest or anything, it's just that I don't feel nearly as interested anymore without the Hawks.

I haven't watched a playoff game since Game 6 of the Hawks/Indy series. Once the Hawks are done, I keep up with the NBA only through Hawksquawk, Twitter, Facebook, and ESPN.com. I don't watch any of the games because I want the Hawks to be there so bad and with the season being as long as it is that I just lose interest in watching 3 hours of two other teams playing... It's Hawks or bust for me although I'll pull for the Pistons too...

I'm the same way 187. Except I'm not pulling for the Pistons to do anything but trade one of their C's to us.

• Like 1

Not if you want Dwight and CP3 to think that the only way to win a title is by forming a big 3. There's plenty of logic behind that as a Hawk fan to support hoping the Heat win.

You may also want to prove the Heat are beatable.......in case the Pacers didn't already prove it.