• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

NBA Finals!

Chinky_eyed_hawk

Pop's whole career has been leading up to this point. He has exhausted every second of film on the Heat. I think he has one last trick up his sleeve for a blowout and dismantling of "The Big 3". No way he goes into a dangerous Road Game 7. Tonight the Spurs will place a nice little red bow on their dynasty, and f@ck you very much David Stern.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Well the NBA is taking no chances and apparently the Heat are sparing no expense to try to ensure a game 7.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1676676-joey-crawford-will-referee-game-6-of-spurs-heat-2013-nba-finals

How this guy is still working is beyond me. He should be playing shuffle board with Eric Gregg(if he was still with us. RIP) and Angel Hernandez.

The Spurs have done a masterful job of staying vertical when defending shots, staying down on Wade's cheap pump fake where he picks up his dribble prematurely, and keeping the Heat off the line, especially LeBron. Pop knows how to diffuse the refs.

Great analysis by Jalen that I've never thought of. There's no ill-will from the Heat against the Spurs. No flagrants, no techs through 5 games? How many were there in the Pacers and Bulls series? About 20? He said you play a lot different against teams you hate as opposed to ones you respect and like and you just go through the motions with no ferocity. The Spurs have lulled the NBA into laying down for them the last 16 years.

Edited by benhillboy