• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Did anyone buy a premium AJC subscription?

Admin

I just don't think the word premium belongs anywhere near the AJC.They got to try and make some money somehow though, I guess.

agreed. hasn't been quality for some time. rarely refer to it any more. end of an era Sekou got out when the getting was good.

I just don't think the word premium belongs anywhere near the AJC.They got to try and make some money somehow though, I guess.

Five star comment

I wonder if this is going to end up being the final straw in their readership?

I drive that bandwagon! I've been a fan since the Killer Bee's....they were my first peewee football team. And other the ATL sports teams, they're my team.

Awesome! So you're in the cool gang on here with Phoostal and I. But yeah you definitely got me beat being older than I am. I wasn't even alive when the killer bees were dominating...

Awesome! So you're in the cool gang on here with Phoostal and I. But yeah you definitely got me beat being older than I am. I wasn't even alive when the killer bees were dominating...

So you left me out of the gang. I see.

I haven't bought a premium membership with any of these newspaper sites. Not the PB Post, Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, or the Tupelo Daily Journal. NONE!

So you left me out of the gang. I see.

I haven't bought a premium membership with any of these newspaper sites. Not the PB Post, Miami Herald, Sun Sentinel, or the Tupelo Daily Journal. NONE!

Oh duh I can't believe I forgot ya KB. My bad dude. So that makes this thing a 4 horseman bandwagon!

ESPN is the only site I've ever paid for a premium membership for and that's really negated because you get ESPN the Magazine with it and some actual good things that come with it like draft profiles. But no freaking way I'm paying for these other sites, especially not the AJC! Not that Miami has writers that are any better but at least they aren't a weak late to the party like Viviana.

• Premium Member

I'm in the process of starting a site where people can talk about basketball, barbecue, billiards, and global warming. Already got the url: bas8ballbbqhotearth.com.