• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Is the Fantastic Four possible? (CP3, Jsmoove, Big AL, D12)

JTB

I'm not a cap genius/guru but I saw that there was a report about 2 weeks ago that said it was possible for our hawks to retain these 4 players.Personally I'm thinking hell why not try or attempt to do the impossible? Especially since Houston is trying to free up more cap the hawks may need to dream even bigger!I understand that this will have to be major paycuts for all these players but hey it could happen!If ferry sells it right I can see josh taking a huge paycut to play with his best bud and a shot for a ring! Paul too and even horford if he wasnt already signed to a deal but Howard I'm not so sure.Anyways the cap is at 58m maybe they will go for this :Cp3-13mSmith-9mHorford-12mD12-13mAdd Lou 5m and that adds up to 52m. Which only leaves 6m to fill the bench but I believe the hawks would be willing to go into the lux tax to sign the rest of the bench.Also the hawks should give Paul and Howard a poison pill contract like Houston did Lin and Asik. With that said I believe the hawks may need to do this in case Houston does free up the needed cap space to go after Howard and Paul. I get that our bench won't be too good but you never know what vets are willing to play for when they are going after a ring.....just sayin~DREAMING BIG~

Why would Paul and Howard leave LA for $13 mill starting salary ? This has been covered a ga-zillion times already.

Lebron let alot of money on the to go to the heat. The heats big 3 started out with 14m contracts. It's possible if Paul and Howard want a ring that's all I'm sayin.

And to add to the above post I believe that iggy would play for a cheaper contract than smith. I think ferry can get iggy for a 7m a year contract no problem.Iggy like Paul in my opinion is willing to take a paycut in the right situation if it means a chance at winning a title

Lebron let alot of money on the to go to the heat. The heats big 3 started out with 14m contracts. It's possible if Paul and Howard want a ring that's all I'm sayin.

14.5 million with no state tax is a tad different than 13 million with 7% state tax. While I think CP3 and Dwight will take less to come to Atlanta if they choose Atlanta, I don't think it will be more less than 15 mil. At most 17 million.

No, unless D12 takes 50% less, CP3 and Smoove take 35% less and even then, it's pushing it.

Lebron left the money on the table why can't Dwight?Lebron quoted not too long ago that he probably could be makin 30m and most would say he's right!Kobe is about to make 30m this upcoming season! If ferry sells it right it's possible!

14.5 million with no state tax is a tad different than 13 million with 7% state tax. While I think CP3 and Dwight will take less to come to Atlanta if they choose Atlanta, I don't think it will be more less than 15 mil. At most 17 million.

Forgot about the tax....that's my fault it slipped my mind

No, and I don't want Josh here as our SF anyway.

Don't get me wrong neither do I but if retaining smith helps swaying the decision for Howard and Paul than so it be

Don't get me wrong neither do I but if retaining smith helps swaying the decision for Howard and Paul than so it be

Or we should just sign iggy

If we're looking for a guy who shoots like Josh and will be overpaid like him and is on the downside of his career then yes we should sign Iggy.

Iggy would come cheap....I'm sure we can get him for 7m if Howard and Paul are already in place

• Admin

If we're looking for a guy who shoots like Josh and will be overpaid like him and is on the downside of his career then yes we should sign Iggy.

I would want Iggy every day of the week on THAT team before Josh. I think he would fit a role there really well. Honestly with that team we just need someone like Korver and a stopper for our other two starters

Iggy would come cheap....I'm sure we can get him for 7m if Howard and Paul are already in place

Iggy is not going to come cheap when he's been used to making 14-15 million a season. And he's not a good fit for Budz offense anyway since he's such a terrible shooter.

I would want Iggy every day of the week on THAT team before Josh. I think he would fit a role there really well. Honestly with that team we just need someone like Korver and a stopper for our other two starters

We need guys who can shoot from the 2 and the 3 and Iggy can't shoot from either position.