• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Kurt Helin: Chris Paul, Dwight Howard text about teaming up. This will not happen.

GameTime

D12: "Yo Chris...Smoove mentioned to me the other night that he would love to F' with those haters on Hawksquawk"

CP3: "What's up with that man?...they are just fans"

D12: "Yeah but he said a lot of them are haters - calling him stuff like JBrick and sh!t"

CP3: "Oh..I see..a bunch of hater @ssh0les eh? So what do WE do?

D12: "Just tweet each other about going to the Hawks...then they will get all excited...then we can bust thier bubble".

CP3: "No sweat man...consider it done"

D12: "Thanks brother"

CP3: "Amazing...those fools in the ATL actually thought we would go there?...LOL...see you in Houston".

D12: "Yep - Oil money and LOW taxes !!

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 2

Can we please agree on similar terminology? MLE now refers to 3 separate exceptions: Tax Paying, Non-Tax Paying, and Room. The TP and NTP actually carry a caphold, the Room does not carry a caphold. Buzz is right, Leadership is right, Dolfan is right, and Mace is right. EVERYONE IS RIGHT!!!! The "problem" here is that each person is talking about a different MLE. The MLE is no longer a singular noun, it can be plural in some situations and it looks like Dolf is talking about Room, Buzz and Leadership are talking about TP/NTP, and Mace is just talking about gin.

I love situations where I'm right and wrong. I will admit I was wrong as I thought we had the full non taxpayer exception to use.