• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Alright who is "HawkSquawkLive" on Twitter?

Admin

• Moderators

Whoever that is (whoever they are, since it's apparently two people), they've been on since at least March 2010.

~lw3

Whoever that is (whoever they are, since it's apparently two people), they've been on since at least March 2010.

~lw3

Yeah I noticed that as well. Funny that would be the Tweet that you find from back then since it relates to today as well.

Usually you can find out who an anonymous account is by looking at their first followers or who they followed first. And now, I think I may have broked the internet again.

That is not me.

Man that is gold right there!! WTF I didn't realize we all had Doppelgangers like this. I'm almost scared to check if there's a "Dol Fan23" out there in the Twitterverse.

I have no clue who that is... Posted Imagelol, jk

Et tu, Brute? Please tell me that's not you 187! Posted Image

Honestly I wouldn't mind if that were a regular member of Hawksquawk who created that page although I would have rathered they just took over Tweeting for our own page, since our Chief Twitter Officer dropped off the face of the Earth.

• Moderators

Usually you can find out who an anonymous account is by looking at their first followers or who they followed first. And now, I think I may have broked the internet again.

That is not me.

I could tell right away because that guy left the Lakers and Celtics out.

~lw3

Edited by lethalweapon3
  • Like 1

Stop bitching about it and get your Highlander/Jet Lee in The One/Murdering your identical twin in the womb and absorbing his essence to make you stronger on......I believe I revealed too much about my past and movie tastes.....Er, get your litigation on! Copyright the 'Squawk name and domain and get AHF to write one of those lovely cease and desist letters that look like mumbo jumbo to us but read like yo' momma snaps to lawyers.

• Moderators

Et tu, Brute? Please tell me that's not you 187! Posted Image

Honestly I wouldn't mind if that were a regular member of Hawksquawk who created that page although I would have rathered they just took over Tweeting for our own page, since our Chief Twitter Officer dropped off the face of the Earth.

lol, it's actually C-Viv... That's his second personal account that he goes gangsta on. We all know he lurks on Hawksquawk and we are his number one source for Hawks info.

• Like 1

lol, it's actually C-Viv... That's his second personal account that he goes gangsta on. We all know he lurks on Hawksquawk and we are his number one source for Hawks info.

I can imagine that Viviana does a lot of shady things in his spare time but a gangsta imposter Hawksquawk Twitter-er cannot be one of them!

Yeah but he came back as Leadership :saythat:

Lol I know you were joking but is leadship really nbasuperstar40?Not trying to be an ass or anything but man leadership really does remind me of nbasuperstar40! That's crazy!

Lol I know you were joking but is leadship really nbasuperstar40?Not trying to be an ass or anything but man leadership really does remind me of nbasuperstar40! That's crazy!

Only Leadership can answer that question for you guys. I already know the answer but I'll let Leadership answer this one.

• Moderators

Stop bitching about it and get your Highlander/Jet Lee in The One/Murdering your identical twin in the womb and absorbing his essence to make you stronger on.

.....I believe I revealed too much about my past and movie tastes.....

I was going more for the JCVD in "Double Trouble" angle. Posted Image Dolf being the twin that can't stop doing full splits every thirty seconds.

~lw3