• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonight - less than an Hour - 1st Potential Elim. Game for Heat

DJlaysitup

Well here we are - 9pm Eastern - the Heat have to be the big favourite - but this is technically an elimination game. Spurs win - they are NBA Champions.

My guess is a blowout for MIA...or at least a "comfortable" win. But if the Spurs get it rollong early and can keep it close - anything can happen.

GO SPURS !!!

• Like 1

Well here we are - 9pm Eastern - the Heat have to be the big favourite - but this is technically an elimination game. Spurs win - they are NBA Champions.

My guess is a blowout for MIA...or at least a "comfortable" win. But if the Spurs get it rollong early and can keep it close - anything can happen.

GO SPURS !!!

The Spurs are going to play brutal basketball. Bron was sent to the deck twice in game five, I expect the same or more. As Pop says "this is a big boys game".

As an oddball prediction - this series has been so predictable - I wouldn't be surprised to see something out-of-the-ordinary happen tonight. Not pulling for anybody to get hurt or anything - absolutely not - but I know how things can sometimes go when the Championship is on the line and guys are jacked up.

I've watched enough Nascar to know that.

Edited by DJlaysitup

• Moderators

I expect Miami to take away the three ball and force Tim Duncan to beat them. Timmy really is their only post presence. Maybe Splitter, but Bron put doubt in my head on how effective Splitter can be on the block. I expect Miami to win this one by double digits and we'll see Game 7. Nevertheless, Go Coach Bud and the Spurs!

Shhhhhhh

Speaking of you, you were in the Navy right?

Yep - but what does that have to do with hexes?

OK yeah - I know all about hexes - that's why I switched to TCM for a minute.

When my son pitched in Little League I would go stand behind a tree and peer around - if he gave up a walk I would switch trees.

Edited by DJlaysitup

I'm about to join the Navy and go to Bud/s. Yup, you heard me right! I will PM you when I'm more sober tomorrow.

Please DO!! I know a bit about the Navy....I wouldn't trade it for anything (well maybe that Upton Gal).

Edited by DJlaysitup

Please DO!! I know a bit about the Navy (13 years active/7 years reserve)....I wouldn't trade it for anything (well maybe that Upton Gal).

Next to the Blue Oyster Bar I've heard the Navy is the best place to go to meet the man of your dreams!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Hard to believe it but it looks like Joey and crew are pulling for the Spurs to win tonight. I can't believe how they're actually getting so many foul calls tonight and converting those 3pt plays. 1 quarter to go.

MIA was getting the calls early - maybe they are just evening it out - for a bit - they will likely go "ALL HEAT" in the 4th.

Next to the Blue Oyster Bar I've heard the Navy is the best place to go to meet the man of your dreams!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You put on that uniform and you got both sides chasing you Posted Image pick your poison Posted Image

I'm Hetero - but I did get a few looks from the other side.

I took it as a compliment.

Edited by DJlaysitup
  • Like 1