• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonight - less than an Hour - 1st Potential Elim. Game for Heat

DJlaysitup

• Moderators

Why oh why do these teams take their big men off the court late against Miami? I blame this more than the missed FTs.I don't understand this: "I like the no call but is that a foul [Green 3] the first 46 minutes? Yes it is."

Edited by AHF

Why oh why do these teams take their big men off the court late against Miami? I blame this more than the missed FTs.I don't understand this: "I like the no call but is that a foul [Green 3] the first 46 minutes? Yes it is."

"Where Amazing Happens"

I effing hate the heat.Sure hope it wasn't bud's idea to keep timmy out during the two biggest possessions of the season at the end of the 4th.

Just like you can't kill Brian Shaw for the Vogel mistake, you can't kill Bud. He didn't make the final decision but damn man.

Pop dropped the ball big time. This loss is on him. Leaving Duncan on the bench for those two critical defensive plays. He's their best rebounder. Not too mention he elected to let Miami launch two three's at the end of the game.

• Like 2

Well if this is gonna be how it is - we have a chance - just get D12 and CP3 and keep Horford and Ivan and just beat the H#LL out of them.

A top-notch PG and the guys who can simply knock the H#LL out of them.

Horrible job by the refs on both sides. Heat got bad called as well.

And yes, D12 is more likely to get away with hits than Josh Smith.