• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Tonight - less than an Hour - 1st Potential Elim. Game for Heat

DJlaysitup

• Moderators

Sitting here with the "majority" (cough), Duncan and Splitter in the game with less than 2 seconds left and down 3 makes it an Easy Bake 5-on-3 in Miami's favor. Bosh just has to wait for whoever's screened by the other big and meet him in the corner. Green was wide open... for the pass... but not for the shot... because Bosh didn't have waste a split-second covering anybody else. Bosh screwed it up by fouling Green but he knows Joey's Gang has his back. And NOW, as a bonus, he gets to boast how prophetic he was guaranteeing Green would not get open. Thanks for gift-wrapping that for Chris, Pop!

~lw3

• Moderators

As a fan watching the game, it stinks to hear the announcers say "that was a foul" with the game tied and regulation ending and then hear it again with SA down 3 and shooting a 3 with OT ending.

• Like 1

Posted Image And ANOTHER thing! WHO...

Posted Image

um... I lost my caboose of thought. As I was saying, who...

Posted Image

errr... who wears 22 for the Dolphins? They make Mercury Morris bikinis now?

~lw3

Haha it's Jamar Taylor, our 2nd round CB out if Boise State who wears it this year. The past 2 years it was Reggie Bush.

That's from the Dolphins Cheerleader video that spoofs or mocks or whatever the Taylor Swift song 22. Y'all better be glad it wasn't called 23 or that would be my avatar forever!

BTW that butt shaking emoticon is perfect here!

• Moderators

^A-ha! A Bush bikini! There's a joke in there somewhere.

And now that I recall, as I'm Posted Image ing the last 1.9 secs, was there not a spot on the floor to put The Red Rocket for 2 seconds? What was he doing spectating?

~lw3

• Like 1

^A-ha! A Bush bikini! There's a joke in there somewhere.

And now that I recall, as I'm Posted Image ing the last 1.9 secs, was there not a spot on the floor to put The Red Rocket for 2 seconds? What was he doing spectating?

~lw3

He'd only played 1 minute in game 5 and none in game 6 so I certainly wouldn't have felt comfortable playing him cold in that situation.

• Moderators

With apologies to my homies at PETA, just one more dead-horse-beating, I promise.

~lw3