• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

• Moderators

I was honestly thinking of Jennings as a BPA type pick. Hard to pass on that kind of explosive talent this late in the draft!

I saw one potentially explosive PG left and had to grab him. The fact that he is 23 was a bonus.

• Like 1

With the 67th pick, in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, The Atlanta Attack selects.............. Thaddeus Young

The Atlanta Attack feel that Thaddeus Young has all the tools to become a top 20-30 player in the near future. He is a very good mid range shooter, and he's is one of the better athletic SF/PF in the league today. He is a hustler, as he battles for every rebound to gain the extra possession, and scraps for loose balls. He is also a good scorer as well, and looks to have the tools to be 18 ppg-20 ppg scorer. Thaddeus Young finished last season with 14.8 ppg 7.5 rpg and 1.6 apg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8vQ1JjoCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bII7OgyEpok

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER:

PG: Russell Westbrook

SG:

SF: Thaddeus Young

PF: Tim Duncan

C: David Lee

Diesel will be PM'd

With the 67th pick, in the 2013 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft, The Atlanta Attack selects.............. Thaddeus Young

The Atlanta Attack feel that Thaddeus Young has all the tools to become a top 20-30 player in the near future. He is a very good mid range shooter, and he's is one of the better athletic SF/PF in the league today. He is a hustler, as he battles for every rebound to gain the extra possession, and scraps for loose balls. He is also a good scorer as well, and looks to have the tools to be 18 ppg-20 ppg scorer. Thaddeus Young finished last season with 14.8 ppg 7.5 rpg and 1.6 apg.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW8vQ1JjoCM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bII7OgyEpok

ATLANTA ATTACK CURRENT ROSTER:

PG: Russell Westbrook

SG:

SF: Thaddeus Young

PF: Tim Duncan

C: David Lee

Diesel will be PM'd

Damn! I had him pegged as my PF in the 4th or 5th round. Back to the drawing board.

• Like 2

• Moderators

Damn! I had him pegged as my PF in the 4th or 5th round. Back to the drawing board.

His position is his long-term question mark. It has been 4 years since he has played any amount of time at SF due to his defensive limitations at that position. He is a very solid offensive PF (rebounding is his challenge there), but I don't know that he converts to the SF position.

• Moderators

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde/sultanofatl - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 - DeMarcus Cousins

22. Colin / MaCase - John Wall

23. MrNique - Joakim Noah

24. capstone - Deron Williams

25. northcyde/sultanofatl - Al Jefferson

26. JayBirdHawk - Roy Hibbert

27. alejandro09 - Tony Parker

28. Dolfan - Kawhi Leonard

29. Alex - Rajon Rondo

30. AHF - Dwayne Wade

31. AtlHawk3 - David Lee

32. Diesel - Nikola Vucevic

33. Buzzard - Chandler Parsons

34. KB21 - Serge Ibaka

35. jy23 - Greg Monroe

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Chris Bosh

Third Round

37. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Jrue Holliday

38. jy23 - Ty Lawson

39. KB21 - Tyson Chandler

40. Buzzard - Mike Conley

41. Diesel - Zach Randolph

42. AtlHawk3 - Tim Duncan

43. AHF - Luol Deng
44. Alex - Josh Smith

45. Colin/Macecase - Larry Sanders

46. Dolfan - Nerlens Noel

47. alejandro09 - Jeff Green

48. JayBirdHawk - Klay Thompson

49. northcyde/sultanofatl - Kenneth Faried

50. capstone - Nicholas Baturm

51. MrNique - Andre Iguodala

52. Lethalweapon3 - Kemba Walker

53. coachx - Kobe Bryant

54. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Rudy Gay

Fourth Round

55. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Derrick Favors

56. coachx - Nikola Pekovic

57. lw3 - Bradley Beal

58. MrNique - Jeff Teague

59. capstone - Marcin Gortat

60. northcyde/sultanofatl -

61. JayBirdHawk - Jimmy Butler

62. alejandro09 - Harrison Barnes

63. Dolfan - Andre Drummond

64. Colin/Macecase - Danilo Gallinari

65. Alex - JJ Hickson

66. AHF - Brandon Jennings

67. AtlHawk3 - Thaddeus Young

68. Diesel -

69. Buzzard -

70. KB21 -

71. jy23 -

72. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

I ended up getting "stuck" with Brandon Jennings last year because I focused too much on the front court early in the draft and all the good PGs came off the board quick. He ended up being about worth a mid-round pick and I have a feeling he will disappoint you for being a 4th round pick.

His position is his long-term question mark. It has been 4 years since he has played any amount of time at SF due to his defensive limitations at that position. He is a very solid offensive PF (rebounding is his challenge there), but I don't know that he converts to the SF position.

Well that Philly team is going to be so bad, Thad will be able to tell the coach where he wants to play.

• Like 1

• Moderators

I ended up getting "stuck" with Brandon Jennings last year because I focused too much on the front court early in the draft and all the good PGs came off the board quick. He ended up being about worth a mid-round pick and I have a feeling he will disappoint you for being a 4th round pick.

In a draft with Kemba Walker and Jeff Teague already off the board, I feel good about this one.

Well that Philly team is going to be so bad, Thad will be able to tell the coach where he wants to play.

They are officially in a "win through the draft" (or tanking) mode so no arguments here.

Edited by AHF

Last three picks, three straight players that were on my board. Hickson, Jennings, Young. I have two left so no matter who Diesel takes I will get one. That's a plus, the downside is my 5th round needs to be rewritten!

• Like 1

In a draft with Kemba Walker and Jeff Teague already off the board, I feel good about this one.

They are officially in a "win through the draft" (or tanking) mode so no arguments here.

I suppose that's like feeling good about a urinary tract infection when you find out it's not VD. But as long as you're happy about it that's all that matters! Posted Image

Last three picks, three straight players that were on my board. Hickson, Jennings, Young. I have two left so no matter who Diesel takes I will get one. That's a plus, the downside is my 5th round needs to be rewritten!

Diesel is pretty crafty, he may find a way to screw you over yet!

• Like 2

• Premium Member

With the next pick of the draft, the Atlanta Ganstaslappas Welcomes:

O.J. Mayo.

For me this was a very hard choice. I have several players on my big board but I had to choose somebody who had enough offense to keep defenses honest. I can't allow defenses to collapse on my bigs so enter O.J. Mayo. Mayo, 25, set career highs in three-point shooting percentage (40.7) and assists per game (4.4) in 2012-13.

Buzzard has been PM'd

Edited by Diesel
  • Like 2

With the 69th pick in the NBA draft the Flock selects former NBA rookie of the year Tyreke Evans. With his ability to create for himself, pass the ball, while also setting a new career high 3pt shooting percentage this season, we feel he is just now coming into his own as a professional.

KB has been PMd

I agree with Diesel 110%, this was not a easy choice.

Edited by Buzzard
  • Like 1

With the 70th pick of the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, the KB21 Bombers select George Hill, G, Indiana Pacers.

I'm very surprised that only one of the three players I was looking at with this pick were taken since the last time I drafted. George Hill plays point guard for Indiana, but on my team, I will team him up with Chris Paul in the back court. I think Hill can definitely play off the ball and offers my team the ability to be versatile in the back court.

• Like 1

With the 70th pick of the 2013 Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, the KB21 Bombers select George Hill, G, Indiana Pacers.

I'm very surprised that only one of the three players I was looking at with this pick were taken since the last time I drafted. George Hill plays point guard for Indiana, but on my team, I will team him up with Chris Paul in the back court. I think Hill can definitely play off the ball and offers my team the ability to be versatile in the back court.

Well you definitively hit the late pick win share home run, even if you want to play him at SF ;)

• Like 1