• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Oh dammit. I thought KMart was a lock to me, had a write up saved and everything on my phone. Now I have to rustle trough some sheets on the train ride from the beach. Ah well, guess you guys will just have to wait on my pick a lil. Promise I'll get it done after the fireworks or something.

Oh dammit. I thought KMart was a lock to me, had a write up saved and everything on my phone. Now I have to rustle trough some sheets on the train ride from the beach. Ah well, guess you guys will just have to wait on my pick a lil. Promise I'll get it done after the fireworks or something.

Well damn man. This thing was flying at 1-2 picks a day and now you're gonna slow us down.
  • Like 2

Well damn man. This thing was flying at 1-2 picks a day and now you're gonna slow us down.

I may get my next pick in by Saturday or Sunday. It is not until this thing makes the turn back to me that I start getting anxious about not missing my pick and who will be left.

• Like 1

I may get my next pick in by Saturday or Sunday. It is not until this thing makes the turn back to me that I start getting anxious about not missing my pick and who will be left.

Shoot man my last pick was in JUNE!

• Like 2

So to sum up SKIPPED picks. We have two jy23 picks that were Skipped while he is on surprise Honeymoon. Is he being replaced? Or he just catches up?And AHF has a pick skipped while he is on vacation as well?

Edited by MrNique

Since Dol is so anxious, I'll take a gander to see if the guy I have in mind has been selected already. To the dynasty draft forum!

I'm just messing with you, take your time... Posted Image

Uhm, Dol. can I get a link to the DDF, having trouble finding it on the mobile skin.

http://hawksquawk.net/community/forum/37-hawksquawk-dynasty-draft/?prune_day=100&sort_by=Z-A&sort_key=last_post&topicfilter=all

So to sum up SKIPPED picks.

We have two jy23 picks that were Skipped while he is on surprise Honeymoon. Is he being replaced? Or he just catches up?

And AHF has a pick skipped while he is on vacation as well?

jy23 and AHF will have to catch up when they can. But yes you are correct that right now there are 3 skipped picks.

With the 81st pick, the Craig Mac Cases select Iman Shumpert, 6-5 G from that ACC school or whatever in Georgia.

Posted Image

With Blake, Hildred and Gallo providing the bulk of the scoring, brother Raheem..... I mean Iman is the perfect D and 3 role player to work off of them while being tasked with locking down the opposing team's top offensive threat. Also, he also had a major knee injury which seems to be a requirement for membership to my exclusive club team. Him and Wall will wreck havoc in the passing lanes and creating on-ball turnovers, should a perimeter player find himself open his joy will be short lived as he will likely see his shot sent flying back at him by Sanders and a break being ignited on the other end with any one of Wall, Shump, Gallo and Blake capable of handling, dishing or attacking the basket themselves with ferocity.

Wall

Shump

Gallo

Blake

Sanders

• Like 2

Dolfan has been PMed so he can get his pick in before August.

Nice pick! He was someone I had interest in a little later in the draft but he should fit in well with your squad since you've got a couple of guys who need the ball in their hands already.

With the 82nd pick, in the 2013 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:
Paul 'The Truth' Pierce, SF - 6'6" 230 lbs
Completing the final spot in my starting lineup and shifting my prized SG/SF Kawhi Leonard down to SG, Paul Pierce arrives to the Dolfan Dynasty as one of the most hated men on Hawksquawk and while he's no spring chicken, this guys consistently puts up stats across the board and plays on both ends of the floor. He is not afraid to take or defend the big shot and more often than not he comes through. We needed a guy who knows what it's like to get a team over the hump to become a champion and now we have him. He and Leonard should be able to switch off between SG and SF to get Kawhi matched up defensively with the tougher assignment. We now have our dynamite lead scorer in Derrick Rose who will break down the defense at will and we're going to flank him with 2 tremendous rebounders for their positions at the SG and SF spots. We've got our 2 ultra athletic bigs down in the paint ready to block shots and get rebounds and now feel like we are going to be very, very difficult to beat.
Current Team
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Nerlens Noel
C - Andre Drummond
Alejandro has been PM'd
  • Like 1

With the 82nd pick, in the 2013 HawkSquawk Summer Dynasty Draft, The Dolfan Dynasty selects:
Paul 'The Truth' Pierce, SF - 6'6" 230 lbs
Completing the final spot in my starting lineup and shifting my prized SG/SF Kawhi Leonard down to SG, Paul Pierce arrives to the Dolfan Dynasty as one of the most hated men on Hawksquawk and while he's no spring chicken, this guys consistently puts up stats across the board and plays on both ends of the floor. He is not afraid to take or defend the big shot and more often than not he comes through. We needed a guy who knows what it's like to get a team over the hump to become a champion and now we have him. He and Leonard should be able to switch off between SG and SF to get Kawhi matched up defensively with the tougher assignment. We now have our dynamite lead scorer in Derrick Rose who will break down the defense at will and we're going to flank him with 2 tremendous rebounders for their positions at the SG and SF spots. We've got our 2 ultra athletic bigs down in the paint ready to block shots and get rebounds and now feel like we are going to be very, very difficult to beat.
Current Team
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Kawhi Leonard
SF - Paul Pierce
PF - Nerlens Noel
C - Andre Drummond
Alejandro has been PM'd

I like the Pierce pick, but with Noels injury you may be playing PP at PF for half the season or more.

• Moderators

First Round

1. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Lebron James

2. jy23 - Kevin Durant

3. KB21 - Chris Paul

4. Buzzard - Marc Gasol

5. Diesel - Stephen Curry

6. AtlHawk3 - Russell Westbrook

7. AHF - Dwight Howard
8. Alex - James Harden

9. Colin/Macecase - Blake Griffin

10. Dolfan - Derrick Rose

11. alejandro09 - Al Horford

12. JayBirdHawk - Kyrie Irving

13. northcyde/sultanofatl - Carmelo Anthony

14. capstone - Kevin Love

15. MrNique - Paul George

16. Lethalweapon3 - LeMarcus Aldridge

17. coachx - Anthony Davis

18. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Ricky Rubio

Second Round

19. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Brook Lopez

20. coachx - Damian Lilliard

21. lw3 - DeMarcus Cousins

22. Colin / MaCase - John Wall

23. MrNique - Joakim Noah

24. capstone - Deron Williams

25. northcyde/sultanofatl - Al Jefferson

26. JayBirdHawk - Roy Hibbert

27. alejandro09 - Tony Parker

28. Dolfan - Kawhi Leonard

29. Alex - Rajon Rondo

30. AHF - Dwayne Wade

31. AtlHawk3 - David Lee

32. Diesel - Nikola Vucevic

33. Buzzard - Chandler Parsons

34. KB21 - Serge Ibaka

35. jy23 - Greg Monroe

36. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Chris Bosh

Third Round

37. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Jrue Holliday

38. jy23 - Ty Lawson

39. KB21 - Tyson Chandler

40. Buzzard - Mike Conley

41. Diesel - Zach Randolph

42. AtlHawk3 - Tim Duncan

43. AHF - Luol Deng
44. Alex - Josh Smith

45. Colin/Macecase - Larry Sanders

46. Dolfan - Nerlens Noel

47. alejandro09 - Jeff Green

48. JayBirdHawk - Klay Thompson

49. northcyde/sultanofatl - Kenneth Faried

50. capstone - Nicholas Baturm

51. MrNique - Andre Iguodala

52. Lethalweapon3 - Kemba Walker

53. coachx - Kobe Bryant

54. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Rudy Gay

Fourth Round

55. PSSSHHHRRR87 - Derrick Favors

56. coachx - Nikola Pekovic

57. lw3 - Bradley Beal

58. MrNique - Jeff Teague

59. capstone - Marcin Gortat

60. northcyde/sultanofatl - Danny Green

61. JayBirdHawk - Jimmy Butler

62. alejandro09 - Harrison Barnes

63. Dolfan - Andre Drummond

64. Colin/Macecase - Danilo Gallinari

65. Alex - JJ Hickson

66. AHF - Brandon Jennings

67. AtlHawk3 - Thaddeus Young

68. Diesel - O.J. Mayo

69. Buzzard - Tyreke Evans

70. KB21 - George Hill

71. jy23 - SKIPPED

72. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Eric Gordon

Fifth Round

73. Chinky_eyed_hawk - Spencer Hawes

74. jy23 - SKIPPED

75. KB21 - Tiago Splitter

76. Buzzard - Irsan Ilyasova

77. Diesel - Maurice Harkless

78. AtlHawk3 - J.R. Smith

79. AHF - SKIPPED
80. Alex - Kevin Martin

81. Colin/Macecase - Iman Shumpert

82. Dolfan -

83. alejandro09 -

84. JayBirdHawk -

85. northcyde/sultanofatl -

86. capstone -

87. MrNique -

88. Lethalweapon3 -

89. coachx -

90. PSSSHHHRRR87 -

Sixth Round

91. PSSSHHHRRR87 -

92. coachx -

93. lw3 -

94. MrNique -

95. capstone -

96. northcyde/sultanofatl -

97. JayBirdHawk -

98. alejandro09 -

99. Dolfan -

100. Colin/Macecase -

101. Alex -

102. AHF -

103. AtlHawk3 -

104. Diesel -

105. Buzzard -

106. KB21 -

107. jy23 -

108. Chinky_eyed_hawk -

• Like 2

With the 83rd pick I choose DeAndre Jordan and complete my starting five.

PG-Tony Parker

SG-Harrison Barnes

SF-Jeff Green

PF-Al Horford

C-DeAndre Jordan

With Jordan, I believe that I've drafted a center that can protect the rim, bang around with the bigger bodies and keep Al happy playing PF. Add on top of that his ability to roll to the basket off of the pick and roll with Tony Parker and his rebounding. The downside to him is obviously he doesn't play a ton of minutes for one reason or another, but he'e still young and I'm willing to take the production he gives playing basically half the game.

JBH has been pm'd

• Like 3

Is there new info about him? Last I heard he's ready to go. But worst case...

Still have 8 more rounds Posted Image

6 to 8 months from the time of surgery. Rose had the same prognosis and its been over a year. Now on 2nd thought I think you are right; so no need to draft any PFs or Centers ( let me have them as I need them ).

Edited by Buzzard

• Moderators

With the 83rd pick I choose DeAndre Jordan and complete my starting five.

PG-Tony Parker

SG-Harrison Barnes

SF-Jeff Green

PF-Al Horford

C-DeAndre Jordan

With Jordan, I believe that I've drafted a center that can protect the rim, bang around with the bigger bodies and keep Al happy playing PF. Add on top of that his ability to roll to the basket off of the pick and roll with Tony Parker and his rebounding. The downside to him is obviously he doesn't play a ton of minutes for one reason or another, but he'e still young and I'm willing to take the production he gives playing basically half the game.

JBH has been pm'd

Posted Image

• Like 4