• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2013 Summer Dynasty Draft

AHF

Sorry for holding the draft up, life got in the way. I select Earl Clark new member of the Cavaliers. He had a semi-breakout year with the Lakers, averaging 7.3 points and 5.5 rebounds in 23.1 minutes per game last season. Per 36 minutes, that's averaging 11.3 points and 8.6 rebounds. He shot 44% from the floor, 33.7% from three, and 69.7% from the free throw line. I'm banking that he won't run out of gas this year like he did last year and the improved role with the Cavaliers couldn't hurt either.

PG- Tony Parker

SG- Harrison Barnes

SF- Jeff Green, Earl Clark

PF- Al Horford

C- DeAndre Jordan

Coach- Mark Jackson

I think she's already been pm'd, but JBH has been pm'd.

Sorry for holding the draft up, life got in the way. I select Earl Clark new member of the Cavaliers. He had a semi-breakout year with the Lakers, averaging 7.3 points and 5.5 rebounds in 23.1 minutes per game last season. Per 36 minutes, that's averaging 11.3 points and 8.6 rebounds. He shot 44% from the floor, 33.7% from three, and 69.7% from the free throw line. I'm banking that he won't run out of gas this year like he did last year and the improved role with the Cavaliers couldn't hurt either.

PG- Tony Parker

SG- Harrison Barnes

SF- Jeff Green, Earl Clark

PF- Al Horford

C- DeAndre Jordan

Coach- Mark Jackson

I think she's already been pm'd, but JBH has been pm'd.

Barnes at SG and Clark at SF ?

• Like 1

Harrison Barnes to me can be a great SG. He's going to be special either way, but putting him at SG where he can take advantage of his post up abilities and use his size and athleticism on defense seems like a good move

Earl Clark is a PF. That was simply me rushing to post.

Call it the Anti-KB and Pro BK lineup coach Posted Image

SG- George Hill 6'2", 3.7 RPG

SF- Thabo Sefoloasha 6'5", 3.9 RPG

Edited by Buzzard

With the 120th Pick in The Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft the JayBird ‘Fighting’ Hawks select:

Javale McGee , C 7’-0” 252 lbs

His last coach got fired for not playing the young guys enough. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a game changer, so hopefully with Coach Pop he can help harness all that talent.

If nothing else I will have a lot of ‘grins and giggles.’

PG - Kyrie Irving

SG - Klay Thompson

SF - Jimmy Butler

PF - Ryan Anderson

C - Roy Hibbert, Javale McGee

Coach - Gregg Popovich

Sultan has been Pm'd.

Edited by JayBirdHawk

With the 120th Pick in The Hawksquawk Summer Dynasty Draft the JayBird ‘Fighting’ Hawks select:

His last coach got fired for not playing the young guys enough. He has the athleticism and the raw talent to be a game changer, so hopefully with Coach Pop he can help harness all that talent.

PG - Kyrie Irving

SG - Klay Thompson

SF - Jimmy Butler

PF - Ryan Anderson

Coach - Gregg Popovich

Sultan has been Pm'd.

I did not think he would make it all the way back to me; but I was holding out a small sliver of hope!

• Moderators

PG - Kyrie Irving

SG - Klay Thompson

SF - Jimmy Butler

PF - Ryan Anderson

Coach - Gregg Popovich

Sultan has been Pm'd.

You have made me very upset JayBird. That was my guy! Posted Image lol Nice pick!

• Like 1

Team Break yo self!$elect$Paul GasolDominant post presence on offense who guarantees my team will have an edge in the post. Coming off an injury season he is still great value here. I will start him beside Jefferson against big teams and off the bench against small teams.Capstone has been pm'd

I spit my coffee out laughing at that!

• Admin

Capstone's Crew select Javale McGee CThis dude has a low bbiq but there is no denying his talent, his upside, athleteism and defence.Denver traded away their centers for one reason...they want this guy to play. He is going to have a big year and we are going to benefits from it. Big steal this late in the draft!

Capstone's Crew select Javale McGee CThis dude has a low bbiq but there is no denying his talent, his upside, athleteism and defence.Denver traded away their centers for one reason...they want this guy to play. He is going to have a big year and we are going to benefits from it. Big steal this late in the draft!

LOL he was just taken 2 picks ago by JayBirdHawk